[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

MT is down

Server is down apparently. It is literally the worst lag I've experienced in Tera tbh. Not to be rude, but we mention the issues constantly on forums and little to nothing is done it seems.

Comments

• TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Honestly so horrible makes the game unplayable at times.

How about you guys at mEME tell BHS to fix the games they have instead of producing more poop.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a couple of party wipes in DFHM because no-one could do anything for a solid 20-30 seconds. Joy. It'd be nice if you guys @EME could do something about that.
  • Same with Veliks Hold and VS :/
  • KaziesKazies ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    the lag is making the game unplayable. we cant use skills. the whole game freezes, other times we can move but then rubberband alot. we cant type in chat.
    the lag has made tera unplayable.

Server: MT
    playing from ireland. never had issues with lag like this until valk came out.

(edit: im pretty sure my whole party just crashed, no one is moving, and my friend says he is walking but isnt lol)
  • Can't log back on rip
  • AbstractCHAbstractCH ✭✭✭
    28k ping and everyone has been frozen for like 5 min. Niscu
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    Rip can't log after having to close client because of the wipes.
  • So at last boss VSNM, MT server freezes with no chat, no ability to resurrect, no ability to do anything. Nice hamsters EME, perfect upgrade.
  • Yea same... we cant play... game freeze (Same server btw)
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    > @KarmaTheAlligator said:
    > Got a couple of party wipes in DFHM because no-one could do anything for a solid 20-30 seconds. Joy. It'd be nice if you guys @EME could do something about that.

I doubt they'll have the decency to even reply lol watch out guys we might get forumbanned.

mEME biggest joke in gaming 2017
  • KaziesKazies ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Chibihime wrote: »
    Yea same... we cant play... game freeze (Same server btw)

server legit just went down lmao

(and ofc MT is the only one down atm)
  • Kazies wrote: »

Yea... >.< me we was just 15% VS
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    This is what happens when you decide to cry about lag. They shut down MT because we're a bunch of crybabies
  • KaziesKazies ✭✭
    Kazies wrote: »

Yea... >.< me we was just 15% VS

rip chibi q.q