[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

MT is down

Comments

• RottynRottyn ✭✭
    RIP MT. Come on now.
  • The operations team is working on getting MT back up again. Sorry about this!
  • server is so laggy, the boss kept killing ppl that were already dead due to the huge spike
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    > @EllieChu said:
    > This is what happens when you decide to cry about lag. They shut down MT because we're a bunch of crybabies

Not even just MT it's every server it's their job to give us a playable game.
    Not just take our money for EMP and for anniversary events you know.
  • I was lagging at yana on Mt when server crashed
  • omg so lag after patch valk still spiked ms all time .. =[ and now off on 2% of boss =[
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    Unbearable lag on MT since patch. General lag and huge spikes. iframing is not possible and later on so was playing!
  • SoyKupoSoyKupo ✭✭✭
    RIP Hamsters. Please don't forget to feed them.
  • Kazies wrote: »
    Chibihime wrote: »
    Kazies wrote: »
    Chibihime wrote: »
    Yea same... we cant play... game freeze (Same server btw)

server legit just went down lmao

Yea... >.< me we was just 15% VS

rip chibi q.q

q.q
  • KaziesKazies ✭✭
    I was lagging at yana on Mt when server crashed

i had just finished the mobs before fulli in BR and then i couldnt move or use skills at all
  • Last thing I heard on my party chat was holy ping 1k
  • baae4a0f87842ad139acfbecfb147113.png
    I WILL CRUSH YOU!!
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    cemi33 wrote: »
    Last thing I heard on my party chat was holy ping 1k

"Holy ping!" might be the new catch phrase for tera! ;)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half my raid in Velik's Hold DCed at once.
    yeeyy...
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also not just MT, the instance servers are defecating on themselves hard there, tried running Velik's Sanctuary and jeez we got killed by delays like literally 10s staring into a boss moving by himself while you're stopped and not even text goes through.