[PS4/XB1] We will be entering maintenance on 08/19 at 7pm, and expect a downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

MT is down

13»

Comments

• SoyKupoSoyKupo ✭✭✭
    baae4a0f87842ad139acfbecfb147113.png
    I WILL CRUSH YOU!!

Box died 5x before dieing.
  • Maybe I'm just a nice person or too inexperienced with issues other Tera players have? - but seriously why do people think name calling and spewing venom at devs will actually be helpful? I mean, maybe it's cathartic for them but if that's the case, some people need healthier outlets for their rage. Makes the blizzard forums look downright friendly.
    ON TOPIC!
    MT is down, it sucks and I was briefly confused as to why, I do hope all the people who were midrun get a dungeon reset.
  • KaziesKazies ✭✭
    Maybe I'm just a nice person or too inexperienced with issues other Tera players have? - but seriously why do people think name calling and spewing venom at devs will actually be helpful? I mean, maybe it's cathartic for them but if that's the case, some people need healthier outlets for their rage. Makes the blizzard forums look downright friendly.
    ON TOPIC!
    MT is down, it sucks and I was briefly confused as to why, I do hope all the people who were midrun get a dungeon reset.

most people rage because this isnt uncommon. almost every patch MT goes down, the lag is insane. and yes they fix it when the server goes down. but the lag has been crazy for almost a month now and nothing has been done. its just got worse as time went on. yes when they said they would ban people using *that what must not be named* the lag died down a bit but with not that many people being banned and them not acting on their words people have went back to tier old ways, as i have seen and been told about in cs.
  • Merged multiple threads about MT being down.

The server is now back up. Sorry for the inconvenience. Our Operations crew is looking at the crash dump now to attempt to identify why it crashed in the first place.
  • PentosPentos ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Tired of this lag