[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 7/23 at 7am PDT, and have an expected downtime of approx. 4 hours. For details, visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/2Ocm9O4

So, What are the items on Anniversary Tokens? Anyone got and can make a list?

Comments

• CatoriiCatorii ✭✭✭
    So for those of us that avoid Gridiron like the plague, our only option is to spam DFHM and not even get enough tokens to buy anything?

Who thought this was a great plan for an event? Anniversary celebration shouldn't mean "grind your butt off for some loot boxes or minor consumables, happy 5 years!"

Why not make them drop in multiple different dungeons? Why bother releasing a ton of dungeons at once and try to get us to spam only a single one? This is so stupid.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how my post was completely ignored, because spacecats has posted twice since I posted and not a single response.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    I like how my post was completely ignored, because spacecats has posted twice since I posted and not a single response.

...... queuque giridon

or wait next week for new dungeon droops, or stay tuned in quiz, is like other people have other ways like bg,dungeons and the other dudes "stoled" their tokens.
  • edited May 2017
    Should be having the tokens drop in every dungeon. At least the 3 star ones and up. This is a 1 time anniversary event, not like its gonna be around forever. This way newer players get a chance at them too. Stop making these events for the geared / elitist only. Personally I can't stand DFHM, so I doubt ill be 'spamming it' for tokens.

For those who don't like DFHM for some reason, a new dungeon highlight will be introduced next Tuesday. There is nothing mandatory about collecting tokens. They're in place for those who want to participate.

As for gearing the dungeon for higher level (or elitist players as you put it), changing a key element of the event would mean rebalancing the rewards people are able to get from the tokens. It's something the TERA crew is willing to carefully consider, but the intention for this is to reward players who play TERA frequently. Adjustments will need to be made carefully if we were to add anniversary tokens to say, Cultist's Refuge, since the more dungeon runs people can complete, the more tokens people will have, and the farmability factor again would mean that hardcore or elite players will get a lot more rewards. Basically your main complaint would remain true: that the more you play TERA, the more rewards you get.

Sorry that you felt ignored, LancerJiva. I'm not always able to respond to each comment.
  • CatoriiCatorii ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Adjustments will need to be made carefully if we were to add anniversary tokens to say, Cultist's Refuge, since the more dungeon runs people can complete, the more tokens people will have, and the farmability factor again would mean that hardcore or elite players will get a lot more rewards.

There's a difference between adding tokens to a level 30 dungeon and adding tokens to any of the other high tier dungeons, which would also take a reasonable amount of effort to run and farm. At least that way we have multiple ways of getting these, not just the same dungeon over and over for a full week.

Edit: You don't have to be super leet and hardcore to farm multiple dungeons. You DO have to be super hardcore to grind enough dungeons to warrant ~3 full resets a day. You're not going to reset just for DFHM, because that's a waste. You're basically giving the middle finger to people who don't want to run 30 dungeons in a day.
  • Spacecats wrote: »

For those who don't like DFHM for some reason, a new dungeon highlight will be introduced next Tuesday. There is nothing mandatory about collecting tokens. They're in place for those who want to participate.

Its not the point if someone like or not this dungeon The point is that the 5 year celebration events should be something that everyone enjoy like the one that have Tera EU. And here Im not saying that Tera EU is better that NA If it was I would play there I'm just saying that their 5 years celebration events are more fun and open to everyone because it can be done by the ones that been playing for years to the ones that start playing just now. I think not including new players in this event is a big mistake.

• TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    > @PrincessSophie said:
    > Spacecats wrote: »
    >
    >
    > For those who don't like DFHM for some reason, a new dungeon highlight will be introduced next Tuesday. There is nothing mandatory about collecting tokens. They're in place for those who want to participate.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Its not the point if someone like or not this dungeon The point is that the 5 year celebration events should be something that everyone enjoy like the one that have Tera EU. And here Im not saying that Tera EU is better that NA If it was I would play there I'm just saying that their 5 years celebration events are more fun and open to everyone because it can be done by the ones that been playing for years to the ones that start playing just now. I think not including new players in this event is a big mistake.

They only care about $$$
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Honestly after seeing the price on items I'm pretty dicouraged to run dfhm at all.
    It's been rebalanced to a dificulty lvl people (and I mean regular people non hardcore or pro players wich are the most abundant ones really) are not used to. AKA .. is too hard for the normal players.

I decided to join a random run earlier, gear in the run varied from really good to ok.
    It was a disaster. We couldn't go past the first boss. Everyone dying left and right, the hp on the first boss was going down super slow, they couldn't even keep the sorceress away to kill the lancer propperly. It took so freaking long(like 20 min fight to wipe at 15%) the floor was covered in puddles of endurance reduction poison.
    I stayed alive last, was playing my priest, ressing and healing buffing and debuffing contantly wasn't even enough for us to clear the first part(we also had a mystic. They all kept on dying like flies.
    With agro +10 stacks of endurance debuff I was still able to continue ressing people, who kept on dying over and over again. In the end there was just no more room to step without taking damage, I died and we wiped.

So when most common players will give a run like the one I described above, only by being picky AF about the people I run with will I ever be able to farm the ridiculous amount of 600 tokens in 1 week.

Don't get me wrong, I play tera everyday for a ridiculous amount of hours, so according you this event is 100% targeted to players like me.
    Well guess what? Players like me don't fee like running that hellhole 200 times in 1 week. And if we do, we'll be pointed at and called elitists for rejecting most of the playerbase from our runs. JUST because we wanna make sure we clear the place.

Please reconsider either dropping more tokens there per clear, or giving more options to aquire in other dungeons at the same time. I know is "optional" and no one force us to play, but what is a game if you don't play it? Nothing.
    Why hold an event in the first place if we are not gonna participate in it? Pointless don't you think?

Please reconsider.

(I'm too tired to check for typos so please ignore them if I made some.. i'm sure there's some)
  • Spacecats wrote: »

Its not the point if someone like or not this dungeon The point is that the 5 year celebration events should be something that everyone enjoy like the one that have Tera EU. And here Im not saying that Tera EU is better that NA If it was I would play there I'm just saying that their 5 years celebration events are more fun and open to everyone because it can be done by the ones that been playing for years to the ones that start playing just now. I think not including new players in this event is a big mistake.

Exactly this lack of everyone able to get the stuff is total BS. Tokens should be on multiple things to get them. Also he says oh you can get them and use them for next week..... well you are changing the contents inside it so what if I wanted something that is currently available? Sorry but 600 tokens is way too much. Quit making this anniversary harder than my real life job.
  • GooseyGoosey ✭✭
    This doesn't seem worth it. It'd be nice if they'd boost the reward much more to every person instead of making the rewards only for those who can play 15 hrs a day.

600 tokens or something for a costume would take me over a year to get. Instead give every person more rewards but limit it to a certain amount to prevent people from overfarming them. That way people who can't play tera as a full time job will still get to benefit.

I've never done 200 dungeon clears in my entire 5 year run with tera, not gonna do it now for a 40k costume, im not insane.

The post above says it all, "Quit making this anniversary harder than my real life job."
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    and here I thought they were going to do something great for the 5th anniversary. this is why I don't expect much from tera. I love the game but I thought there would be more than cash shop and 1000's of runs on selected dungeons and bg's that only are for the 65s and geared. I think they should have had more for the low levels to do to earn. I know it only take a day or 2 to reach 65, but some want to take their time and enjoy the game. im sadly disappointed with this anniversary events. at least rootstock has much more to offer.
  • EspeiEspei ✭✭
    I don't get why they didn't make the anniversary event more accessible. I was expecting to have fun but I don't want to have to gear up to participate in what should be a "for everyone" thing.
  • LaonaLaona ✭✭
    and here I thought they were going to do something great for the 5th anniversary. this is why I don't expect much from tera. I love the game but I thought there would be more than cash shop and 1000's of runs on selected dungeons and bg's that only are for the 65s and geared. I think they should have had more for the low levels to do to earn. I know it only take a day or 2 to reach 65, but some want to take their time and enjoy the game. im sadly disappointed with this anniversary events. at least rootstock has much more to offer.

At least in past events (such as Kyras) they made it so just leveling a character up you'd get the reward every 5 or so levels, I don't understand why they couldn't have implemented that same thing with the anniversary tokens to make new players involved.
  • HastrerHastrer ✭✭
    So far the event gave me two things:

-One is those wing, man, they are really cool, I like and best part, anyone can get.
    -Second thing event gave to me (and gave A LOT) is regrets. I regret for believing when they say "We are going to have cool things", regret for trying to be the "whiteknight" and defend them.

Sorry for the personal things, but after read
    "... but the intention for this is to reward players who play TERA frequently ..."

Nice, i play TERA for more than 4 years, i have more than 800 hours in this game, but just because i DON'T like to do Hard dungeons, this means i don't play this game too often? So all the 2~4 hours i spend in this game every day is literally nothing, because it's not hard dungeon?

Again, sorry for the let thing too personal.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Btw, I'm not sure how other servers are doing, but I couldn't even clear df on Fey Forest. We wiped several times at last boss because of horrible lag, and not my internet connection lag, like game pauses and everyone dies and screams lag in raid chat BS. Great event.