There will be no maintenance for TERA on 11/21.

Reward points

Since the last patch vanguards are missing rewards points for new dungeons, and now only DFNM/HM have it.

Comments

• AkthanakosAkthanakos ✭✭✭
    This has been an issue for soooo long, that at this point it's pretty clear that EME doesnt care about it anymore. Even if they say they do (which they dont even bother saying it), nothing has been done so far in almost a year.
  • Reward points should be updated in the dungeons after the maintenance on 5/16.
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Reward points should be updated in the dungeons after the maintenance on 5/16.

This is great news because with SSHM gone there's no dungeon left awarding 120, and let's be honest, no one wants to run dfnm and dfhm everyday to get reward points :3!

Thx for the answer~
  • MandrasMandras ✭✭
    Another interesting little tidbit...

In case anyone didn't notice... IoD BAM quests have had their reward points nerfed by 15-30%. As if it wasn't dreadfully slow already to move up in tiers. ~rolls eyes~
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    Mandras wrote: »

In case anyone didn't notice... IoD BAM quests have had their reward points nerfed by 15-30%. As if it wasn't dreadfully slow already to move up in tiers. ~rolls eyes~

last I checked they were the same. did they reqlly change them within the last few hours? are you serious? If so then [filtered] im pissed off.
    I hated what little points I gott a day and then they're nerfed?! I seriously hope you're wrong here
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, yeah, once you get lvl 8 on emporium it feels like forever to get the next 2 levels.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭
    edited May 10

actually, if i remember right, nerf was 50%, i think top bams were 240, mid 180, low 120. not sure though
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    It's always been 120, 90, 60.
  • MandrasMandras ✭✭
    edited May 10
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Well, yeah, once you get lvl 8 on emporium it feels like forever to get the next 2 levels.

Dear God...

...and I'm only at 6.25. O_o I've been around since beta & a subscriber since launch. Spent maybe $500 or so in EMP (admittedly not a bunch). It seems rather chintzy on EME's behalf to make this a crazy long effort to reach Tier10. I fear my interest in TERA will be long gone by the time I could reach the final tier. Since they ninja nerfed the reward points for IoD BAM quests, it would have been decent to increase the amount of dailies we could do to offset the loss. ~shrugs~
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Dear God...

...and I'm only at 6.25. O_o I've been around since beta & a subscriber since launch. Spent maybe $500 or so in EMP (admittedly not a bunch). It seems rather chintzy on EME's behalf to make this a crazy long effort to reach Tier10. I fear my interest in TERA will be long gone by the time I could reach the final tier. Since they ninja nerfed the reward points for IoD BAM quests, it would have been decent to increase the amount of dailies we could do to offset the loss. ~shrugs~

I was Tier 6 when this year began, I do every day IoD which takes me 1 hour of total play in two characters in mid tier gear (one imperator +15 and another in Misery +12). I reached Tier 8 the last month and righ now I have around 30k points and I am away from 270k to reach lvl 9.

I could use the other 10 characters that I have to do IoD but that would be to boring, so If I have to recomend you how to get some fast points it will be doing IoD and then BGs becuase BGs gives you RP even if you did your dailies with that character.

Spending money in EME Store is another way to get fast RP, I have spent 3k dollars since I joined this game several years ago but lately I spent less due to the lack of cute customes for my characters (even so many of my friends spend like $50 bucks each week in loot boxes).
  • JasonLucasJasonLucas ✭✭✭
    @Halrath this is nice, but I hope low tier dungeons also award some points and not only top tier dungeons.