[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

So, What are the items on Anniversary Tokens? Anyone got and can make a list?

Comments

• Spacecats wrote: »
    Working as intended? Really? I've completed FIVE dungeons since the start of this event and haven't seen a single token. If that's the intended drop rate, it seems like i won't see a single reward during this anniversary scam.

Which dungeons have you run? They only drop from the highlighted dungeon of the week, which is currently Demokron Factory (Hard).

We cleared Velik's Hold (417), Demokron Factory (417), Kalivan's Dreadnaught (417), Bathysmal Rise (417) and on a brand new healer Kalivan's Challenge (355) and Channelworks (355). (Following the quests) I completed Ace Dungeons 4 times, I completed Celestial Arena on 9 of my 27 Lv65's, and have close to 800 of the new interhold tokens.

So far i have * ZERO TOKENS*

If you can run what were considered hard mode (417) dungeons just this morning and it not mean anything anymore, you may as well just cancel this whole "event" because the majority of players not 423+ geared will get nothing.

Apparently EME thinks that the only way to play this game is to have one well geared character, but not everyone finds that enjoyable, nor are all of us able to clear all that content. Tell me @Spacecats do you know that some of us are physically disabled and can't handle such content? Do you understand that some of us (the 65+ crowd) don't always have the reflexes to get through that content? I feel that you're excluding us from your events because we level characters and run leveling dungeons rather than only endgame content. You're a GM. You know how many 65's I have across multiple servers. You can verify EVERY CLAIM that I've made, but I doubt it means anything unless it's connected to cash shop sales.
  • EU > TERA letter event;
    NA > Glitchy end game raiding with an impossibly high clear count to get the items.

Why is it so hard to understand that players want to celebrate something when anniversaries roll around, not as already mentioned, put in more hours than a job. Would you want to be invited to a party and told they have gifts for you if you can climb a nearby mountain in a few hours? What if you have to stack rocks out in the yard until your back aches? Any enjoyment that you might normally have if that's your hobby is taken away by the intensity of the grind and the impossibility of accomplishing the goal.

Why is it so hard to relate to what most people would find fun? Even if long-time players could do this, why do you think they'd want to? Why do you want an event that does nothing to get new players involved--unless they swipe their credit card? Not very well done at all.

Lastly, why are players still having to asked for an organized list of how the coins work and what they get for them? You get paid to do this.
  • LaonaLaona ✭✭
    EU > TERA letter event;
    NA > Glitchy end game raiding with an impossibly high clear count to get the items.

Why is it so hard to understand that players want to celebrate something when anniversaries roll around, not as already mentioned, put in more hours than a job. Would you want to be invited to a party and told they have gifts for you if you can climb a nearby mountain in a few hours? What if you have to stack rocks out in the yard until your back aches? Any enjoyment that you might normally have if that's your hobby is taken away by the intensity of the grind and the impossibility of accomplishing the goal.

Why is it so hard to relate to what most people would find fun? Even if long-time players could do this, why do you think they'd want to? Why do you want an event that does nothing to get new players involved--unless they swipe their credit card? Not very well done at all.

Lastly, why are players still having to asked for an organized list of how the coins work and what they get for them? You get paid to do this.
    First page he answered this..
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Here are the initial contents of the shop. These will change on a weekly basis, switching contents every Tuesday during the Anniversary celebration. So if you don't see something you like, save up your tokens for different prizes later in the month.

• 5 Tokens: Strong Canephora Potion
    • 5 Tokens: Strong Bravery Potions
    • 5 Tokens: Valiant Potion
    • 15 Tokens: Federation Supply: Goddess's Blessing
    • 35 Tokens: Rowdy Rodeo Loot Box
    • 35 Tokens: Chromaplasm Weapon Skin Loot Box
    • 35 Tokens: Squared Circle Loot Box
    • 40 Tokens: True Ultimate Elin Elite Loot Box
    • 550 Tokens: Blizzat's Remembrance (Smart Box)
    • 600 Tokens: Flying Skill: Orville
    • 600 Tokens: Conjurer's Costume (Smart Box)
    • 600 Tokens: Formal Wear Costume Box (Smart Box)

• Sweet gonna get me that strong canephora potion. Only would have to play a few hours for one of them babies!
  • As others put brilliantly, the anniversary token count required is too high, and its not fun that only one dungeon drops them; specially such a high tier one (the highest in game now).

Please, change this EME staff.
  • Laona wrote: »
    Blip
    Yes, he did, after players requested it. In most games players don't have to request info about how an event works with threads. Usually there's a detailed post on the News/Main page explaining all the details.
  • *UPDATE*

I played from 12:30pm to 9pm. 8 1/2 hours. Total anniversary tokens earned: ZERO

@Spacecats you guys should be honest with the players and tell everyone that only players that are able to complete the highest tier dungeon are valued as customers and will be allowed to participate in your "anniversary." Only the best geared players will be able to get tokens. The rest of us will watch the richest players get more while we get nothing.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hastrer wrote: »
    So far the event gave me two things:

-One is those wing, man, they are really cool, I like and best part, anyone can get.
    -Second thing event gave to me (and gave A LOT) is regrets. I regret for believing when they say "We are going to have cool things".

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel right now. I cannot believe that EME had to keep the whole thing under wraps for this really underwhelming surprise. Seriously, guys, that anniversary event has been really disappointing so far.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    Vix wrote: »
    *UPDATE*

I played from 12:30pm to 9pm. 8 1/2 hours. Total anniversary tokens earned: ZERO

@Spacecats you guys should be honest with the players and tell everyone that only players that are able to complete the highest tier dungeon are valued as customers and will be allowed to participate in your "anniversary." Only the best geared players will be able to get tokens. The rest of us will watch the richest players get more while we get nothing.

DFHM is the only dungeon dropping these tokens and it's not even close to a high tier dungeon, you literally need no gear to acquire these tokens however this system is still not well thought out as mentioned in other posts. 600 token prices when it's near impossible to gather that many, only one BG and Dungeon are highlighted per week and even then the "jackpot" rewards in those dungeons are also poorly distributed. -10/10 Event
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @KarmaTheAlligator said:
    > Hastrer wrote: »
    >
    > So far the event gave me two things:
    >
    > -One is those wing, man, they are really cool, I like and best part, anyone can get.
    > -Second thing event gave to me (and gave A LOT) is regrets. I regret for believing when they say "We are going to have cool things".
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel right now. I cannot believe that EME had to keep the whole thing under wraps for this really underwhelming surprise. Seriously, guys, that anniversary event has been really disappointing so far.

I wait couple of days, then I decide since it officially kicked it now, but anniversary event is not about frequently played players it is about everyone, Kyra event was a better anniversary event, it was for everyone. But lets see, hopefully they look into this, since it seems they are being abled to modify this any time they want.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Partyblast wrote: »
    *UPDATE*

DFHM is the only dungeon dropping these tokens and it's not even close to a high tier dungeon, you literally need no gear to acquire these tokens however this system is still not well thought out as mentioned in other posts. 600 token prices when it's near impossible to gather that many, only one BG and Dungeon are highlighted per week and even then the "jackpot" rewards in those dungeons are also poorly distributed. -10/10 Event

Ummm, you do know that before the tokens started dropping in DFHM, it moved from a three star dungeon to a four, right? With all the monsters buffed accordingly? It is currently one of the hardest dungeons in the game. I used to clear DFHM regularly, but given what I am hearing from those who have run it, I am hesitant to enter.
  • VixVix
    edited May 2017
    *UPDATE*

DFHM is now a FOUR STAR 423 dungeon. On the list of dungeons in Instance Matching, it's at the top of the list just above Timescape, Velik's Sanctuary and Velik's Hold Hard. The old DF Hard was what, 410? Now DF Normal is 417 and is harder than the old DFHM.

Hang out in Highwatch and check out people's ilevels. Only a fraction of the people there are yet geared to enter DFHM, much less properly trained to survive the dungeon. What EME is saying is that only people that can run TOP TIER 4 STAR CONTENT will be allowed to participate, and then, they'll need to run it enough times to gather a minimum of 20 coins per day everyday for the next month, just to get a decent anniversary prize. Alternately, you can get some people (like me) geared enough to enter, (ilvl 430) but needing to be rezzed a dozen times and carried by the better players. I'm sorry I'm old, have parkinsons and high ping internet, but if I spend 12+ hrs a day in this game, I sure as hell should be allowed to try for anniversary prizes. Since EME doesn't care about us, though, our guild decided to return to FFXIV as soon as our elite subs expire. (Tomorrow)

cxl.jpg
    eme%202.jpg
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    *UPDATE*

Ummm, you do know that before the tokens started dropping in DFHM, it moved from a three star dungeon to a four, right? With all the monsters buffed accordingly? It is currently one of the hardest dungeons in the game. I used to clear DFHM regularly, but given what I am hearing from those who have run it, I am hesitant to enter.

I'd say give it a try if you have the time, if only so you can compare it to how it was before (while I did clear it a good few times, I hadn't played it in a while, so maybe it's just that I'm rusty). Everyone I talked to running it agree it's much harder, with extra damage and boss HP (not helped by the lag and desyncs we were getting).
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    *UPDATE*

I'd say give it a try if you have the time, if only so you can compare it to how it was before (while I did clear it a good few times, I hadn't played it in a while, so maybe it's just that I'm rusty). Everyone I talked to running it agree it's much harder, with extra damage and boss HP (not helped by the lag and desyncs we were getting).

It's a whole load harder because the lasers one-shot. Doable with no server lag if you are on point. Add in server lag, and it's nearly impossible.
  • PoniloverPonilover ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Cancer in its purest form. Both the anniversary tokens and DFN/HM. Even ACHM would be better than that hellhole.