We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

Fey Forest crashed?

Well, looks like FF is about to crash :D

Comments

• like omg
    I was on last boss of brnm ans boom server dead. rlly?
  • PaizenPaizen ✭✭
    I was on the 2nd boss. Dumb fishy
  • PaizenPaizen ✭✭
    Time to go back and watch more anime.
  • @Spacecats Pls, i was about to kill Yana ;-;
  • sad thing is i also rolled 99 on my glove and i was like, yush i can get good stuffs from last boss then poof, server dead. It legit triggered me
  • EmojiEmoji ✭✭
    VgYC90j.png

Yup, classic mEME
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    cool. now I dont feel so bad about tera crashing and having being kicked from a run by the time I got back. kek
  • Replace the hamster plox
  • Our operations team is aware of an outage affecting Fey Forest and they are working to get it backup and running everyone. Thank you for the reports of lag preceding the crash. They will help us figure out what was causing the issue.
  • i was just gunna ask if we could get a report or something. Better yet give us all free t11 boots now for crashign at last boss :cry:
  • Geletron wrote: »
    Our operations team is aware of an outage affecting Fey Forest and they are working to get it backup and running everyone. Thank you for the reports of lag preceding the crash. They will help us figure out what was causing the issue.

Doesn't it crash like every patch?
  • Yea it crashing on last boss :(
  • Im about to tie a noose around my neck and hang myself, legit idk im just triggered like hell rn
  • @Geletron @Denommenator @Spacecats But what about the elite box service? those still haven't been deployed.