Daily elite boxes / consumables didn't reset.

2»

Comments

• sevdasevda ✭✭
    Same here on both AV and CH.
  • Noesis and Halrath have been investigating this issue since it was first reported to us. We couldn't find any changes in our GM tool that would explain why the time changed. We spoke with Bluehole and we believe there is a strong chance that the Elite resets will happen around midnight tonight. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as we get them.
  • Didn't this happen sometime back as well? If i recall, NA TERA reset times were KTERA reset times, and you all couldn't do anything about, other than report it to BHS and wait to be told what to do.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭
    Geletron wrote: »
    Noesis and Halrath have been investigating this issue since it was first reported to us. We couldn't find any changes in our GM tool that would explain why the time changed. We spoke with Bluehole and we believe there is a strong chance that the Elite resets will happen around midnight tonight. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as we get them.

That would be my bet as well. Everything seems to be delayed by about 9 hours (best guess)
  • HAKP4FNNEX wrote: »
    Didn't this happen sometime back as well? If i recall, NA TERA reset times were KTERA reset times, and you all couldn't do anything about, other than report it to BHS and wait to be told what to do.

The problem revolved around NA servers using UTC for event and system times. That could be the culprit here as well, but we'll know more tomorrow.
  • CCR5NWPMCDCCR5NWPMCD ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I saw people still getting Tier 9 feedstock x100 jackpots from opening Elite boxes yesterday in the new patch, so I assume those weren't updated. Any info on this?
  • TR server with elite sub and no boxes yesterday either but FB via parcel came in fine. same thing with my boyfriends account in TR server paid sub and no boxes
  • Not exactly the same as Elite Boxes problem, but my daily Vanguard Requests reset at the wrong time? They were to reset at 5am PST daily, but it's almost 2pm PST at the moment and I just noticed they reset within the past two hours. That's a little odd.
  • PhilorePhilore ✭✭
    is there going to be a new reset time for the elite perks now. before it was at 0800 [2000] EST ???????
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Philore wrote: »
    is there going to be a new reset time for the elite perks now. before it was at 0800 [2000] EST ???????

Right now, at least until it gets fixed, it's at 04:00am EDT (01:00 PDT/08:00 UTC). But it could be potentially fixed/changed soon, so wouldn't get too used to it yet.
2»