[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

So, What are the items on Anniversary Tokens? Anyone got and can make a list?

Comments

• "Festival" is supposed to be enjoyed by everyone regardless of gear and level.
    I guess they are really doing great to make some people to leave the game in disgust..
  • "Festival" is supposed to be enjoyed by everyone regardless of gear and level.
    I guess they are really doing great to make some people to leave the game in disgust..

Totally agree. Its the saddest festival Tera had so far. I fell more and more tempted to switch to EU regardless the problem to get gear there. At least everyone there having fun with the celebration there. So easy to get the Elin car (Permanent) there and they sending a code in the email where they give a Rascally Raccoon (Permanent) costume and some other stuff.
  • TBH Tera players are sooooo hypocritical that making any type of event would warrant EmE an crazy amount of backlash. Even if they gave us the same event as EU people would still be complaining about BS. Get over it guys, they can only do so much.
  • TBH Tera players are sooooo hypocritical that making any type of event would warrant EmE an crazy amount of backlash. Even if they gave us the same event as EU people would still be complaining about BS. Get over it guys, they can only do so much.

Explain to me why we can't have a event that bring fun to everyone. Why is that so hard?
    And why is wishing to have a fun all players friendly event hypocritical?
    I never said we need to have the same event as EU I said that it will be nice that we have a evend open to all players not a few ones. That is what [filtered] me off about NA event.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    clfarron4 wrote: »
    Catservant wrote: »
    Partyblast wrote: »
    Vix wrote: »
    *UPDATE*

I played from 12:30pm to 9pm. 8 1/2 hours. Total anniversary tokens earned: ZERO

@Spacecats you guys should be honest with the players and tell everyone that only players that are able to complete the highest tier dungeon are valued as customers and will be allowed to participate in your "anniversary." Only the best geared players will be able to get tokens. The rest of us will watch the richest players get more while we get nothing.

DFHM is the only dungeon dropping these tokens and it's not even close to a high tier dungeon, you literally need no gear to acquire these tokens however this system is still not well thought out as mentioned in other posts. 600 token prices when it's near impossible to gather that many, only one BG and Dungeon are highlighted per week and even then the "jackpot" rewards in those dungeons are also poorly distributed. -10/10 Event

Ummm, you do know that before the tokens started dropping in DFHM, it moved from a three star dungeon to a four, right? With all the monsters buffed accordingly? It is currently one of the hardest dungeons in the game. I used to clear DFHM regularly, but given what I am hearing from those who have run it, I am hesitant to enter.

I'd say give it a try if you have the time, if only so you can compare it to how it was before (while I did clear it a good few times, I hadn't played it in a while, so maybe it's just that I'm rusty). Everyone I talked to running it agree it's much harder, with extra damage and boss HP (not helped by the lag and desyncs we were getting).

It's a whole load harder because the lasers one-shot. Doable with no server lag if you are on point. Add in server lag, and it's nearly impossible.

To be fair, the lasers aren't always one-shots... They just do something like 147k damage (I've survived them at full HP with about 1k left at best). But yeah, the server problems don't help in the least.
  • EnishiiEnishii ✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    The only dungeon dropping them right now is Demokron Factory (Hard), since that's the highlighted dungeon this week. When the token shop contents change, so will the highlighted dungeon.

why dont you bring back alicia´s costume? it looks really good and A LOT people will buy it!!!
  • WeridWerid ✭✭
    we want alice costume!

• edited May 2017
    so 1 weekly Battleground and 1 weekly dungeon and doing the math and no one is gonna get the items in 1st week at all. Eu Tera's anniversary is 10X better our seems like alot of work with lil reward kind of sad for an anniversary celebration, certainly doesnt feel like one with servers crashing for hours and elite boxes not being rewarded.
  • I can't believe that there is no other way to get the tokens. Why aren't there mongos or blue boxes in the open world like previous events? For such a special anniversary (5 years is a big deal), this is the worst event I've seen in the 4 years I've been playing.
  • TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    Sadly, this just pushes dungeons and stuff.. DF takes too long for a small amount of tokens. It's really sad to see there aren't other options (open world) for players who aren't able to put 2+ hours into the game every day.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    For those who don't like DFHM for some reason, a new dungeon highlight will be introduced next Tuesday. There is nothing mandatory about collecting tokens. They're in place for those who want to participate.

Coz this year EME have a new policy If you like the event do it if you don't like it don't do it who care. :(

• It would be nice to have an EME member actually lay out the math for us in a post, explaining everything needed to be done (dungeon resets, number of runs, alternate characters needed, etc.) to actually get 600 tokens before the shop changes its items next week. That would be informative for everyone I think.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    CCR5NWPMCD wrote: »
    It would be nice to have an EME member actually lay out the math for us in a post, explaining everything needed to be done (dungeon resets, number of runs, alternate characters needed, etc.) to actually get 600 tokens before the shop changes its items next week. That would be informative for everyone I think.

They might be banking on the quiz giving lots of tokens... Which is a bad idea.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    the best thing on this entire thread is spacecats saying "don't like DFHM for some reason"

some reason
    some reason
    some reason

i'm dyin' man. one of the worst 10-mans to ever be introduced into tera. "some reason"
    laggy to the point where you're lucky af to even see the lasers before it one-shots you "some reason"
    a dungeon we've had for like... the past three patches? "some reason"

spacecats how can you talk about a dungeon you can't even clear? and no getting carried by some top PVE guild doesn't count, mate.
    DFHM is an unfun, painful slog and if you think people are gonna run it so they can get a canephora potion you are honestly out of your mind

note: i know the highlighted dungeon will change next week but i can't get over choosing DFHM to start the event off. should've gone with BR imo, you know a dungeon at least some people were mildly excited to see comeback.
  • Honestly DF normal and hard should have been taken out instead of LK normal and hard. Everyone I've talked to enjoys LK mechs much more, and DF has been out longer anyway. If the point of rotating dungeons is to keep things a bit fresh, then this was a poor decision IMO.