1234568»

Comments

• TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Tried to log on for the morning and couldn't :(
    I hope its fixed soon
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭
    WuawyduP2P wrote: »
    WuawyduP2P wrote: »
    Yeah, it's a bit frustrating that it's been close to 3 hours and there isn't even a notice on the forums saying something like "we're working on it." >.>

They certainly do not know what is happening.
    But let's imagine the following situations:
    They know what is happening - They are spending time solving the problem, not smoothing the users!.
    They know where the problem is - The problem is so great that it is better to pretend that nothing is happening!
    They do not know where the problem is - In that case they pretend it's not happening, because they dont have a positive excuse to express the [filtered] that happens at that moment.

You do realise that the team working on the servers is not the one talking to us, right? That Spacecats has nothing to do with fixing equipment and that talking to us is his job?

And if they don't know and are still trying to fix it, an announcement usually does the trick. No need to reply to everyone, and that prevents people from being overly negative because then we know they're doing something.

Also, soothing the users, not smoothing.

Regardless of what you or I can say, they did not announce anything, they are just loose words that I wrote to relax.
    The people who work in a company work co-related, coordinate, supervise, are a team. So being so, who is solving the problem being hardware or software (indifferent) are in constant contact so that ads are not made without necessity.
    And you being a Grammar Nazi will not make the servers work again, nor will you award a decoration for knowing how to write better than someone else.
    And for you to be aware, I'm using Google Translate. So then. If you are nervous why the server is off, you need help.
    Need friends
    Need family
    Need more than just one game as a hobby
    Need more than a game as meaning for your life.
    So stay calm, relax, and stop cashing in on other people's lack of what to do.
    Go masturbate.

I never understood why people don't like being corrected, or see that as an insult. It's like they don't want to improve, or can't take criticism.

Anyway, I'm not nervous about the servers being down, I'm at work at the moment.
  • I hope a compensation Maybe a flying skill dragon.... Gameforge made an event to win a dragon for anniversary ... But enmasse 600 anniversary token for nothing :D I do not count the hours since the server is crash ... nor those of the lag in play, it would be time to remedy.
    If you want to release TERA on console make sure that the PC server works properly with potable events for the birthday, I have known you more generous enmasse .... I'm disappointed with what you're doing now
  • MrYamaguchiMrYamaguchi ✭✭
    edited May 10
    Deluso wrote: »
    DeusFurta wrote: »
    Gotta feel bad for the first EME employee that comes in to work today xD
    walks in to see the entire world burning to the ground
    trys not to ignore it but wants to walk back out for some breakfast

Something like this?
    a1ac49d5f6944edc11046c58536a3583.jpg

WARNING: NSFW language at the end.
  • LionadiasLionadias ✭✭
    edited May 10
    Please keep posting funny stuff I'm bored still can't login.

@Noesis
    Check out this thread has some good content unlike Tera "Online". :awesome:
  • Lionadias wrote: »

@Noesis
    Check out this thread has some good content unlike Tera Online.

Well that's a name I haven't seen in a long time. Hi there Lion.
  • LionadiasLionadias ✭✭
    Latza wrote: »
    Lionadias wrote: »

@Noesis
    Check out this thread has some good content unlike Tera Online.

Well that's a name I haven't seen in a long time. Hi there Lion.

Hi hi, just here enjoying the warmth from the Tera "online" servers :awesome:
  • MazziveMazzive ✭✭
    Deluso wrote: »
    Mazzive wrote: »
    "What EME is doing to reduce lag in TERA"
    Shutting down the log in servers probably .....

7fa.jpg
    You're technically not wrong....

Got this mEMEd

mEMEd2.png
  • These threads never fail to be a great resource for comedy.
    To the people who said they're missing out on essentially the only time they have to get in and do dailies, etc., it sucks to be in that position but it's not like they sat around a table talking about the best way to screw you over.
    To the people who are asking for compensation, stop asking, you look like you're waving banners that say "entitlement' over your heads.

If you're at a loss for what to do while you wait for Tera to come back up, either go do stuff irl (shower maybe?), or go download Roblox or something and screw around to pass the time until Tera is sorted out.

In the meantime, let's all reminisce about Minea...
    Minea caught AFK
1234568»
This discussion has been closed.