WAKE UP, YOUR SERVERS ARE DOWN >:C

Comments

• NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting to get online as well... I wasn't expecting server outages to be so frequent this year... oh well.
  • Darn server crashers! Too much partying yesterday and last night. ;)
  • edited May 10
    I hear the silent screams of lost souls in the cold morning air.
  • PW6AAGXHKD wrote: »
    I hear the silent screams of lost souls in the cold morning air.

I'll just hear crickets in their office if I go there

• And servers are still down. nice one tera great 5 year aniversary
  • good i didn't get up early this morning
  • I have reached out to the appropriate teams to figure out what happened and they will begin working to resolve it, if they have not already been doing so.
    Thank you all for your patience.
  • Thank you for the quick response.
  • PW6AAGXHKD wrote: »
    Thank you for the quick response.

(^:
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Mopho said:
    > I'm plain pissed off, its been down for over an hour and a half and they haven't bothered to fix it.
    >
    > FIX YOUR S H I T

You can't fix S H I T, you just wash it off, maybe that'tc case, since Zayo is back and more players came online, things got worse and I don't think fixing them won't help, Dear BHS needs to spend some $ to totally overhaul servers and Isps.
  • I have reached out to the appropriate teams to figure out what happened and they will begin working to resolve it, if they have not already been doing so.
    Thank you all for your patience.

Glad to see a old familiar name. He's a good guy and has helped me in the past. Thanks for the response.
  • Thankyou for helping ; __ ; I just hope servers are up soon. I only have so much time to play T T
  • pls ini and Vanguard reset 2.00 am not 1.00 pm o:)
  • As an update, it does appear they have identified the cause, and are starting work to correct it.
  • As an update, it does appear they have identified the cause, and are starting work to correct it.

Anyway you could let us in on this cause?