[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Water mounts?

Water dragon mount? Like this pic below or dolphin, octopus?

d8c4ee9732351d4c4c3601d605616d9d.jpg

Comments

• NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    I would pay top dollar for this mount:
    b4f6409988e9ae316eaae4e5f9a2755b1315366475.jpg

This was my favorite mount back in 2009, and I'd love to see an equivalent.
  • ArinovaArinova ✭✭✭
    Skywhale mount plsu BHSu
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    I think we have a turtle. Not sure if it's a tortoise tho. I can't differentiate them even in real.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Did you play on Lost City server?

I did. I loved the origin city of one of my favorite races, so I played on it. I had a necromancer and a winged cleric. It's been a while come to think about it... It's almost been 8 years since I've played that game. How about you? What did you play?
  • We need rubber duckie
  • YabiYabi ✭✭
    I think they need to make use of the water areas anyway. But, I'd still like some more flying mount options too. I find it weird how we don't have flying bird mounts..
  • Could do a thing like on the show The Guild where BHS develops an underwater region.
  • Reminds me too much of Perfect World.
    Mounts in that game has gone beyond the boundaries.

I'd love this type of mounts to be in the game.
    Such a shame that game became a graveyard for traders only, everyone turned into catshops all over the cities & regions.

It's slightly hilarious.
  • TibixTibix ✭✭
    We need rubber duckie

YES rubber ducky!(maybe a rainbow one too like the many colored fleece too) Bhs do it dont let our dreams be dreams DAMNIT!
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is already a water mount in game.

Well, more like, a submarine mount, that you can only get through the Festival of the Sun event. Toy tanks can go underwater with its driver still inside, for some underwater exploration. The problem is that the camera does not follow you under water and will constantly try to stay above the water, and if you get out of the tank, and jump, you will appear at the water surface. In some cases, all you need is to take a step and you will immediately resurface, but the concept is there. I would very much like a scuba diving mode or submarine mount.
  • Ah yes, Elins riding giant eels, nothing can go wrong with that... You're barely ever in the water in the game, unless they're going to develop an entirely underwater area, I don't see a need for them. Land "aquatic" mounts that float would be neat though.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    mermaid elin
  • TibixTibix ✭✭
    Chelsay wrote: »
    Ah yes, Elins riding giant eels, nothing can go wrong with that... You're barely ever in the water in the game, unless they're going to develop an entirely underwater area, I don't see a need for them. Land "aquatic" mounts that float would be neat though.

Land Fishies Gime Gime XD
  • i dunno about water mounts but i like the idea of floating mounts..... Tera needs more Dragons anyway QQ