WAKE UP, YOUR SERVERS ARE DOWN >:C

Comments

• MazziveMazzive ✭✭
    Belline wrote: »
    I just got home from a hard shift at work TwT I just wanted to play some Tera aaaaaaa : [

Same here
  • RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    FIX THIS MEOW
  • RobertinaRobertina ✭✭
    Any Compensation for this?
  • Mazzive wrote: »
    I just got home from a hard shift at work TwT I just wanted to play some Tera aaaaaaa : [

Same here

Game has been down 4 or 5 hours now and they seemingly just figured it out. Maybe it will be up soon, now they actually know they were literally hosting a ded game.
  • MazziveMazzive ✭✭
    Jinsoyun wrote: »
    Mazzive wrote: »

Same here

Game has been down 4 or 5 hours now and they seemingly just figured it out. Maybe it will be up soon, now they actually know they were literally hosting a ded game.

or "fixing lag" for those that remain stranded online
  • Everyone 6 months of free elite for the 6+ months of lag we've been getting.
  • HPRFCJWTW6 wrote: »
    As an update, it does appear they have identified the cause, and are starting work to correct it.

Anyway you could let us in on this cause?

I wouldn't be able to provide the exact specifics, but it is my understanding that there was something that had caused our Account Login System to stop working, which essentially prevented any player who wasn't already logged in from being able to access, and any player that may have crashed would not have been able to log back in.
  • RobertinaRobertina ✭✭
  • LionadiasLionadias ✭✭
    Idk this is not even funny anymore. Getting sick of all the Server side lag, that they somehow can't understand or figure out how to fix. You can only ignore it for so long before your servers constantly DC and stop working. Idk what EME is doing been happening for so many patches for years now.

I'm starting to burn and flame tbh. Dunno how long I will be playing this patch but I hope they [filtered] me off a little more so I can quit this game due to the terrible Costumer service from EME and their team. I pay for elite and everything, I can barely even play the game without having 20 second SEVER SIDE lag. I know it isn't me trust me EME you can not blame it on my internet.

Like this is just sickening and EME should be sold off or disbanded by BHS.
  • Game has been down for any hour?
  • MazziveMazzive ✭✭
    edited May 10
    Robertina wrote: »

Yeah, have a ookies.jpg
  • RIP to the new hamsters that they just replaced yesterday....
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, have a ookies.jpg

I will take those, Tnx :3
  • MazziveMazzive ✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Yeah, have a ookies.jpg