WAKE UP, YOUR SERVERS ARE DOWN >:C

Comments

• hmmm I guess i can play a different game ......
  • Lionadias wrote: »
    Idk this is not even funny anymore. Getting sick of all the Server side lag, that they somehow can't understand or figure out how to fix. You can only ignore it for so long before your servers constantly DC and stop working. Idk what EME is doing been happening for so many patches for years now.

I'm starting to burn and flame tbh. Dunno how long I will be playing this patch but I hope they [filtered] me off a little more so I can quit this game due to the terrible Costumer service from EME and their team. I pay for elite and everything, I can barely even play the game without having 20 second SEVER SIDE lag. I know it isn't me trust me EME you can not blame it on my internet.

Like this is just sickening and EME should be sold off or disbanded by BHS.

For me, it's not even the lag. I'm tired of the whole grind, so I'm gonna stop playing once I get my Ambush weapon and gauntlets to +15, get some new mid-tier armor and accessories and do as many dungeons as I can until I've had my fill. The game play is addicting, but you can only handle the grind so much.
  • LaNsLyDe wrote: »
    hmmm I guess i can play a different game ......

Yeah... This Admin/CM suck a lot.
  • Another important question:

HOW LONG you think SERVERS gonna STAY UP after they were FIXED? :p
  • They're working on it! :o3
  • LaNsLyDe wrote: »
    hmmm I guess i can play a different game ......

Yeah... This Admin/CM suck a lot.

ill use the downtime to level my kunoichi in BDO lol.

the true grind begins
  • Working on it for 6hrs...
  • To address the overall issue, all Servers are being restarted.
  • Belline wrote: »
    They're working on it! :o3

QmhJeuK.gif
  • Lionadias wrote: »
    Idk this is not even funny anymore. Getting sick of all the Server side lag, that they somehow can't understand or figure out how to fix. You can only ignore it for so long before your servers constantly DC and stop working. Idk what EME is doing been happening for so many patches for years now.

I'm starting to burn and flame tbh. Dunno how long I will be playing this patch but I hope they [filtered] me off a little more so I can quit this game due to the terrible Costumer service from EME and their team. I pay for elite and everything, I can barely even play the game without having 20 second SEVER SIDE lag. I know it isn't me trust me EME you can not blame it on my internet.

Like this is just sickening and EME should be sold off or disbanded by BHS.

For me, it's not even the lag. I'm tired of the whole grind, so I'm gonna stop playing once I get my Ambush weapon and gauntlets to +15, get some new mid-tier armor and accessories and do as many dungeons as I can until I've had my fill. The game play is addicting, but you can only handle the grind so much.

Yeah thats fine but you dont enjoy the game thats fine. I enjoy it. But I do not like how the game is being handled by the employee's and the constant server lags thats been going on since before Valk and I know they get reports from a lot of players and they disregard them because of them being unaware cause they don't play their own game to experience it and how frustrating it is for hard core players. I understand sometimes its hard for them to not realize they have a problem because people outside report lag when they have like 200 MS because they aren't NA. But there has been lag spiking regardless of NA or not and they haven't been able to fix it, and then goes on to let the servers crash multiple times.
  • Still down .... Ugh..... 5years tera day2 servers down and every1 is sleeping at enmasse ..... PLS FIX
  • Cobalt is fine. It's the others that suck. Some have started to pull their heads in, but they still need work.
  • Looks like 2 servers are up.
  • edited May 10
    It looks like each Server is coming back Online, one-by-one right now.
  • Almost there! Just two more <3