There will be no maintenance for TERA on 11/21.

May Battleground Highlights [Updated]

edited May 9 in General Discussion
As part of the Fifth Anniversary celebration, we're highlighting battlegrounds all day. We hadn't updated the calendar to keep things under wraps until the anniversary announcement, but now that that is live, the calendar is up to date and can be viewed here.

In June, the battlegrounds will return to a scheduled set of hours, but in May, they're open all day! With the changes to v55, battlegrounds will not longer be power hours, but will award bonus items instead.

[UPDATE: The anniversary tokens replaced the crafting materials in the Gridiron highlight. Players winning will receive 5 tokens.]

[edit: link fixed and mouse cursed]

Comments

• PaulisAwesomePaulisAwesome ✭✭✭
    Linky no work. Brings me to my personal calander
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noice, any time you got the feeling, you can get there, makes doing multiple stuff easier.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Noice, any time you got the feeling, you can get there, makes doing multiple stuff easier.

That was the intention. Plus, we've gotten feedback that events are too short, too difficult to schedule around, so Noesis and I made this change.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    As part of the Fifth Anniversary celebration, we're highlighting battlegrounds all day. We hadn't updated the calendar to keep things under wraps until the anniversary announcement, but now that that is live, the calendar is up to date and can be viewed here.

In June, the battlegrounds will return to a scheduled set of hours, but in May, they're open all day! With the changes to v55, battlegrounds will not longer be power hours, but will award bonus items instead.

@Halrath
    Where's the schedule for dungeon highlights?
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »

@Halrath
    Where's the schedule for dungeon highlights?

We're going to announce those each week, but we will announce them in advance.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully these will keep the queues popping. No word on un-equalized FWC gear yet?

But this is a good step in the right direction.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Hopefully these will keep the queues popping. No word on un-equalized FWC gear yet?

for now CS popping withing seconds.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭

Wondering the same here regarding Fraywind? @Spacecats
    In a stream not long ago there was word the test servers were not using EQ gear in FWC. Please update?
  • Koikoi wrote: »

In a stream not long ago there was word the test servers were not using EQ gear in FWC. Please update?

I have talked to BHS about it with Noesis. It's being worked on, but no definitive date for arrival.
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    edited May 8
    Question ..
    Why colluva ingots and t10 feedstock for the dungeon highlight o.o??

They are both essentially turned into useless stuff tomorrow.

(I realised I posted this in the battleground post, not the dungeon post, move it if u have to.)
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 8
    Looks like I was being optimistic with the 2-3 dungeons per week. Also, i can't stop laughing at the colluva ingots. And can we get some Argon Vitriol during the second week? Maybe a Mark of Bloodshed as jackpot?
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »

"Materials available from dungeons and battleground jackpots"
    Does this mean battlegrounds will be even more dead than usual outside of their "battleground jackpot weeks" since theres no reward for say queuing a corsairs when its grid jackpot from the 8th to the 15th
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    xoBarb wrote: »
    Koikoi wrote: »

"Materials available from dungeons and battleground jackpots"
    Does this mean battlegrounds will be even more dead than usual outside of their "battleground jackpot weeks" since theres no reward for say queuing a corsairs when its grid jackpot from the 8th to the 15th

There is rewards, it's all in the patch notes. There's just jackpots for the "week of x" bg.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭
    edited May 10
    @Halrath
    Do the Anniversary Tokens replace battleground bonus jackpot as well? I remember yesterday we had a bonus jackpot of either 50 Tier 11 Feedstock, crafting mat, or Dragon Scale x3..
  • Yes. We had feedback that the mats weren't as desirable as the tokens and we wanted to put more of those out, so we switched them for Gridiron.