[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

No Bonanza box No SEMI and NO Spellbinds

No Bonanza box = No PVP, so how will going on pvp now when we dont have bonanza?

Comments

• aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Rewards after the update is potentially better than prior to bonanza box, unless you lose alot lol.
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    Yeah I will miss bonanza boxes for sure and it's yet to be seen if this new rewards will be better because bonanza boxes always had things that were sellable and made me a pretty penny.
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Muggsly wrote: »
    Yeah I will miss bonanza boxes for sure and it's yet to be seen if this new rewards will be better because bonanza boxes always had things that were sellable and made me a pretty penny.

No more SES/Spellbind from PvP is a pretty big deal, as that was the main source outside of events and BAMs.

If you didn't invest in them before the patch, you're out of luck as the prices are already skyrocketing. (in the first 12 hours SES went from ~140-150g to 190g+ and Spellbind from 23-26g to 34g+ on Fey Forest)
  • No more SES/Spellbind from PvP is a pretty big deal, as that was the main source outside of events and BAMs.
    How we can get now Semi and spells?
  • PoniloverPonilover ✭✭✭
    Robertina wrote: »
    No more SES/Spellbind from PvP is a pretty big deal, as that was the main source outside of events and BAMs.

Cash shop obv. Or mindless grind on IoD.
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    Grievuuz wrote: »
    Muggsly wrote: »

If you didn't invest in them before the patch, you're out of luck as the prices are already skyrocketing. (in the first 12 hours SES went from ~140-150g to 190g+ and Spellbind from 23-26g to 34g+ on Fey Forest)

Yeah I noticed the prices increasing too on my server. I am sure they will add some EMP box to solve all our problems Kappa
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭

Semis will still be farmable, as any lv 60+ BAM can drop them. Spellbind will be harder to get, as the main source will shift to spellbind lockboxes(outside of tiered spellbind from dungeons & weekly vanguards).
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grievuuz wrote: »

Semis will still be farmable, as any lv 60+ BAM can drop them.

If you can call that farming, considering the number we need versus the numbers dropped.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats said, they are monitoring stuff for Bonanza, So hopefully they can bring it back in a way.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/143917#Comment_143917
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Spacecats said, they are monitoring stuff for Bonanza, So hopefully they can bring it back in a way.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/143917#Comment_143917

I hope so if not we will became like EU servers (spellbinds 300 golds and semi 1,5k)
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ponilover wrote: »

In KTera you need farm them at IoD/Dungeons or buy lootboxes that gives them, reason for what koreans grind jewellery rather than spend gold on ses.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Ponilover wrote: »

In KTera you need farm them at IoD/Dungeons or buy lootboxes that gives them, reason for what koreans grind jewellery rather than spend gold on ses.

NA has a little more emphasis on PvP than other regions, which is why the Bonanzas were created in the first place. Whether it's through a future jackpot or other means, the TERA crew will work to reward PvPers with useful mats.
  • @Spacecats --I think it is great that you are gonna help out the PvPers. But I have a question--since a full set of IoD bam dailies MIGHT yield 3-4 SES, and 50 SES MIGHT get you a not intolerable set of attributes on an accessory, is there an alternative for PvEers to acquire SES in game other than buying a ridiculous number of lootboxes or buying from PvPers?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    DocWinter wrote: »
    @Spacecats --I think it is great that you are gonna help out the PvPers. But I have a question--since a full set of IoD bam dailies MIGHT yield 3-4 SES, and 50 SES MIGHT get you a not intolerable set of attributes on an accessory, is there an alternative for PvEers to acquire SES in game other than buying a ridiculous number of lootboxes or buying from PvPers?

A good idea would be to make them accesible via vanguard shops.

You get vanguard credits each day even if you do your dailies on BGs.

Hey @Spacecats, How about making Enchantment Boon Box avaliable on Vanguard Shops again but having there ses, mes, spellbinds, t10 fs, t11 fs and mwa in a rgn way. You could get rid of the mwa box and make enchanment boon box more apealing.
  • Hi Staff, I am very happy to play with you team enmasse. Of course I'm talking about all of my friends in the game, we are not very happy with the choice of eliminating Bonanza boxes that were full of useful items like Feedstock 11, semi enigmatic scroll, master enigmatic scroll and spellbind. We are confident in you and we know you will soon find a solution to not let your unhappy users.
    Thanks again. :)