[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

So, What are the items on Anniversary Tokens? Anyone got and can make a list?

Comments

• TBH Tera players are sooooo hypocritical that making any type of event would warrant EmE an crazy amount of backlash. Even if they gave us the same event as EU people would still be complaining about BS. Get over it guys, they can only do so much.

Not trying to be hypocritical, but rather to make EME aware of the problem with their "event." What they've done is create a de facto ilevel requirement (423) to receive anniversary tokens, which is absolutely wrong and unfair to the vast majority of players. What is the average ilevel of a TERA player? What percentage of the game population can successfully clear DFHM? if the majority of players can do that, the dungeon isn't that hard and not worth of its new 4 star top tier rating. If the majority of people can't clear it, then EME is implying that only well geared raiders are welcome to celebrate this anniversary. I've been here since before F2P. Why are we being excluded? Admittedly, there's not much I can do to protest except to follow my conscience and leave this game. Maybe they can lure me back next time a new class comes out.
  • Bring back the mongos please.
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    i thought goldfinger tokens were becoming bankable?
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    You know what EME play your game and event yourself. Buy your own boxes and give gifts, run your own dungeons...

The one who thinks DFHM is good for farm tokens has just his head as a decorative addition to...everything else.
    It is laggy as hell and you have to be very lucky to:
    1. iframe lasers on last boss. I play mystic healer and I have one frame which is pointless if I don't see what to iframe and group nit avoiding anything. Here we move to another point.
    2. I have to be lucky to get good group. Not wipe-unit. And we move to next.
    3 I have to be as h e l l lucky and get YOUR server work NORMALLY WITHOUT LAGS at the time when I run it. Because YOUR servers put cross on all this event and rewards. So you may take your event and Be happy yourself with your brilliant idea.

P.s and about BG: This is discrimination that some people CANT at all get tokens because they don't like pvp. Anniversary for everyone I thought.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the players that use very thread to attack and be toxic towards Sapcecats, it didn't help, it won't help. So get your head straight, I made this to be constructive because we all know this event wasn't the one we were promised and it is bad planned, so no reason for personal attacks.

in like 2 or 3 hours I am gonna get to bottom of this if things are not gonna change, because clearly the meaning of Anniversary is changed to something else. Anniversary event was always an investment to give players enough Hype to get to Tera and play the game and stick around for a period of time, also get new players to be welcomed and hyped to make Tera as one of their fave games to stick around. With things right now, even top players of each server are irritated, Anniversary is for everyone, DG or BG highlights events are for those playing the game on a higher level, It is a bad time for this, I said before, I am saying it again, Kyra and Neon Mongo gave a lotta of stuff that shouldn't have, but it was done, can't change that, but making anniversary like this not gonna help anyone.

@Spacecats, @Halrath please reconsider and announce stuff, players should know what will happen, what to do, plan for them. Most players have life and needs to plan for playing the game.
  • Vix wrote: »
    Good luck with that. I've already gotten almost a full set of Misery T11 gear (no boots yet) and have yet to see a single token. Bugged?

ugly valky fanarts loading screen for everybody happy tera aniver-day
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    didn't have any intentions to attack someone in this thread because I'm done with this event before I started. Something will change or not change with event... doesn't matter for me really anymore :awesome: I do have itlvl and a lot of chars to do it. I can spend in game a lot of time and I have elite status.
    But i cant do it due to this server lags/offline servers. The price for their tokens is my health and mood. And here i can say sorry but i choose last.
    Challenge is good but everything must have limits in order to not take hypertrophied forms.

P.s. Also I don't like this attitude to people. Anniversary only for those who 24/7?? Then make gor them another copy of game. As one of people who has a looot of time for farm im on the side of those who don't have so much time/health/perfect computer. I was there myself.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    For those who don't like DFHM for some reason, a new dungeon highlight will be introduced next Tuesday. There is nothing mandatory about collecting tokens. They're in place for those who want to participate.

As for gearing the dungeon for higher level (or elitist players as you put it), changing a key element of the event would mean rebalancing the rewards people are able to get from the tokens. It's something the TERA crew is willing to carefully consider, but the intention for this is to reward players who play TERA frequently. Adjustments will need to be made carefully if we were to add anniversary tokens to say, Cultist's Refuge, since the more dungeon runs people can complete, the more tokens people will have, and the farmability factor again would mean that hardcore or elite players will get a lot more rewards. Basically your main complaint would remain true: that the more you play TERA, the more rewards you get.

I take issue with your phrasing "play TERA frequently" because prior to my stopping playing Tera almost a year ago Alliance was my end game, not the dungeons. I played every single day, god only knows how many hours a day. So to presume that your players who are logging in and playing "frequently" are all running end game dungeons is short sighted.

I have recently come back to Tera with the introduction of the Valkyrie class and have gotten it to 65 in the last couple days. I don't have the gear for hard mode dungeons, let alone not knowing the mechanics, so that leaves me out. I'm logging in daily, which I would think makes me a frequent player, but I'm coming in at a disadvantage because you're only offering the "highlighted dungeon" as the pve option for earning the anniversary tokens. I was excited to come back in time for this year's anniversary because I enjoyed last year's, but I guess I'll be waiting to see what the other weeks hold and if holding onto my T E R A letters was pointless or not.

The two tone wings, those are amazing, I'm totally enjoying them, so thank you for those. I started in Tera years ago, I'm hoping that with coming back I'll regain the comfort zone and enjoyment that I had previously. I really want to enjoy this anniversary event, as I've enjoyed past events, so I hope this month moves in a positive and less exclusive fashion. I'll stop here because I'm starting to reminisce about things like the end of Vanguard and the introduction of Alliance. Thanks for your time. :)

So anything about Anniversary event is going to be updated and announced properly. Or we should just stay disappointed an irritated for now?
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    So anything about Anniversary event is going to be updated and announced properly. Or we should just stay disappointed an irritated for now?

I fear we will remain disappointed an irritated because it seams EME don't care about casual players.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

yeah, I got ripped on last week cause I said I didn't expect much from this years anniversary event due to the way eme has been going of late. guess who was right again. I knew when they were talking like its going to be huge and wonderful, but its a secret, wait and see, blah blah blah , I knew then it was worthless hype, and geared for the end game.
    lets see...for the 5th anniversary, we got our bank tabs removed, more lag than normal, more stuff to buy in the cash shop that isn't worth it atm, more sales coming later this month, mindless grinds for level 65 only , nothing for the casuals , nothing for the new players, a temporary mount,

so happy 5th anniversary, I do like the wings though.
  • I knew when they were talking like its going to be huge and wonderful, but its a secret, wait and see, blah blah blah , I knew then it was worthless hype...

OMG it sooo sounds like Donald Trump syndrome, with tons of hype and empty promises, but, in the end, all we get is screwed.
    it is changed, we can grind more and easier with those dungeons, thanks for listening EME. Time to farm them people.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    it is changed, we can grind more and easier with those dungeons, thanks for listening EME. Time to farm them people.

Where is that info? Can you link a source, whether news or dev post?
  • Merkraad wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Where is that info? Can you link a source, whether news or dev post?

Forum post went up here just a while ago:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/14661/updated-anniversary-tokens-5-10-17#latest