There will be no maintenance for TERA on 11/21.

maid outfits when?

edited May 10 in General Discussion
when are we gonna get them? im dying to get my hands on some for my priest and sorc! @Spacecats @Halrath would love a ETA for them

QnWskvO.png

cBclRb4.png

Comments

• Elinu1Elinu1 ✭✭✭
    *Throws money at screen* I wants now.
  • As you wish.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 ✭✭✭
    I <3 you Halrath.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    As you wish.

Off by one on the date, though. If it's Thursday, then it's Thursday May 11th. Unless it's supposed to be today?
  • VixVix
    I don't understand you people and your infatuation with maid uniforms. Why do you obsess about dressing as a domestic slave? If you want to wear a maid uniform, I'm sure Motel 6 is hiring housekeepers.
  • Fixed. Thanks.
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    I wish I could like your response 20 times!! But I can't so I liked it once -w-!

Aaaaahh I'm so excited for this!! Been waiting for so long ; A ;!
    With this release and the changes to the aniversary we are finally getting some good news!!

(also.. I freaking love the title to that news post xD! GJ)
  • dreamcast87dreamcast87 ✭✭✭
    Do these maid costumes come with the new emote or is that sold separately
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 10
    Do these maid costumes come with the new emote or is that sold separately

Well, it's weird because the lootbox talks about the Servant's Bow emote, but I think that's the same as the old emote (which probably does still work with these new costumes too). Doesn't seem to say anything about the new emote.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vix wrote: »
    I don't understand you people and your infatuation with maid uniforms. Why do you obsess about dressing as a domestic slave? If you want to wear a maid uniform, I'm sure Motel 6 is hiring housekeepers.

Maids are not as common in the NA and EU region as they are in Asia. Specially in Japan, Maids are an extremely popular tourist attraction, considered as part of the trinity of Bloomers, School Swimsuits, and of course, Maids. It is a cultural thing, and since the game is developed by an Asian company, of course you will see this kind of stuff often, actually, in all MMOs that are brought from east to west.

Plus, a Maid in Japan is not exactly the same as a Housekeeper.
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    XD any chaince the loot box won't be wreck by the rng god? Miss the good old days when you spend $100 on emp you was atleast able to get one loot box item of your choosing. Now I'm scared to take my chaince at rng due to ice cream social :< and hello kitty box
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    As you wish.

Not enough Mays!
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    FINALLY!!!

By the way I'm still triggered by the Elin's size on that picture, I know they're small but COM ON, they're almost the same height as Castanics, and those are a lot smaller than the rest, specially elves and Amani on the same height? In fact all of them are entirely out of proportion.
    (let's just pretend the Elin is way far at the back....)

ELIN ARE NOT 5 YEAR OLD CHILDREN JEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭
    I feel ungrateful, but are they in the dressing room? "cause I can't find them.

I know everyone is hella busy, but putting them in the dressing room would be AWESOME.