What do you think of the new dungeons Velik's Hold and Velik's Sanctuary?

What's your opinion towards the difficulty, mechanics and bosses of the two new dungeons?

Comments

• aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Can only testify for VHNM for now.

TBH this dungeon difficulty is expected for 3 stars. I am honestly glad they bumped up the HP numbers, so mechanics are more emphasised rather than just straight burn. Mid-tier is supposed to challenge the newer players rather than spoonfeeding, and this does just that.

If you are complaining VHNM is too easy, you probably are putting 4* and up dungeons on farm, so there is no reason to diss on a 3*.

If you are complaining VHNM is too hard, you are probably too used to being carried by gear.

Mechanics are pretty unique tbh. It feels fresh for the tank to keep repositioning the boss after each rock is placed down for the second one.
  • PetasoPetaso ✭✭
    Other then the lag fest, VSNM and VHNM(HM) are very doable even in gulie! i know i like VSNM more then RMHM so far. Can't wait for VSHM.
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    velik's hold normal and hard mode bore me to tears, but i like velik's sanctuary a lot. the outside parts of the dungeon are drop-dead gorgeous and i'm looking forward to even more punishing mechanics in hard mode
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both versions of VH are easy enough. VS is fun like RH was. I love the way both dungeons look, so I won't mind spending time there.

• A side from those Behemoth +15 and Ambush +15 friends of hackers that bully new and casual players in guile because tanks can't hold agroo and dps can't do the same damage as them and even worse they complain calling new players traps and telling them to not do dungeons to gear up, I think the new dungeons are fun but EME needs to make a massive ban from those cheaters. I have one character on MT and one in FF and is incredible how those hacker's friends only bully the new and casual players to hurt this game bussiness, yeah, because the bussiness of selling hacks was hurt becuase EME scared some people. EME should ban all people involved with those Hacker's Discord channels and we could enjoy this game even more. Funny thing is that the only people that I see harrassing others are those hacker's friends.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I love VH! It's really fun to me! Though the spinning moles are rather annoying on first boss

For VSNM, seeing as I couldn't beat the first boss, I'd say you should get misery gear before attempting it. I was in full +12 guile and he kept wiping us

His wings are pretty though :o
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    I love VH! It's really fun to me! Though the spinning moles are rather annoying on first boss

For VSNM, seeing as I couldn't beat the first boss, I'd say you should get misery gear before attempting it. I was in full +12 guile and he kept wiping us

His wings are pretty though :o

Its doable in full guile, but it is advisable to get Misery if you don't want to be oneshot.
  • AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    MW54WC5MC9 wrote: »
    A side from those Behemoth +15 and Ambush +15 friends of hackers that bully new and casual players in guile because tanks can't hold agroo and dps can't do the same damage as them and even worse they complain calling new players traps and telling them to not do dungeons to gear up, I think the new dungeons are fun but EME needs to make a massive ban from those cheaters. I have one character on MT and one in FF and is incredible how those hacker's friends only bully the new and casual players to hurt this game bussiness, yeah, because the bussiness of selling hacks was hurt becuase EME scared some people. EME should ban all people involved with those Hacker's Discord channels and we could enjoy this game even more. Funny thing is that the only people that I see harrassing others are those hacker's friends.

How are they hacking?
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    I wasn't in VS but absolutely love VH! It is so much more better than SS and shouting Imperator... I literally never did SS because of "scary" last boss :awesome: Also VH is really about 3 stars and it is not hard for me.
    The only remark about it should be done: Do not tank first bug boss near doors. He reseted yesterday for us because tank moved it far there and the dps was so small that all group was -a little- frustrated.
  • TankyHealerTankyHealer ✭✭✭
    Like them so far, not sure how much I will hate them after farming a bunch of times for mats however.

Would be a lot more fun if servers were stable.
  • HippyKHippyK ✭✭
    They're new and fun right now :)

Not so sure in a month or something.. as in.. if someone said "hey.. quick 2xSSNM or 2xLKNMfor guild quest?" You'd say "sure" and be done with both runs in 25mins.

I can see velik's hold being more tedious in a few weeks. Can't see myself volunteering for 2xVHNM very much.. not with the comparative amount of time it takes compared to SSNM.
  • lily89lily89 ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I didn't try vhhm yet but I did both vhnm and vsnm . I feel so proud I clear vsnm on 1st day it comes out as lancer and valkyrie . We keep wiping at first and last night with the horrible lag but we manage to clear it on day 2 also lol . Im' from TR so server went off for awhile while we fight last boss I'm glad server didn't reset when my party offline lol .
  • About ppl bullying, just report them or mute them. I have 3 dps with + 15ambush/behe and i usually want my runs to be fast and smooth so i can get more done in a day, so when i am in farm mode and i have no friends nor guildies that can join my party i will LFG and i wont be taking in +12 guile am i a bad person? thats debatable, the point is that when you get better and gear up your expectations will go up.. not defending people bullying or calling you names but you should also look at it from a different point of view.
    I also like to help others but that is usually when i am alone or got more time.
  • For VHNM it was an ok experience. I feel bosses have a tad too much HP (10%) and damage (5%) and it's just tedious fight. Did it with my brawler full +12 t10
  • SedennaSedenna ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    VSNM is crap with crap mechanics and is sure is NOT "nm". Last boss is super hard like every patch have a crap mechanic hard dungeon.
    I am sick of those dungeons where you have half seconds to i-frame and everything is 1 shot there is no "take dmg" anymore all is wipe and 1 shot but Tera is obsessed with this tipe of dungeons.
    Ohhh i forgot to mention.....The DROP SUCKS for the time, wipe, consumables you spend there.