Thoughts on new PvP Credit System?

Sooo Bell/Killing Spree credits are out & now we get loot boxes :( Personally I've only gotten poor rewards from battlegrounds now, what is everyone else's experience? I don't usually look ahead at Korean patch notes, but I was wondering if anyone knows if the rewards will change anytime soon. O.o I used to make a good chunk of my gold by maxing bellic & selling opened enchanting boxes and this doesn't seem to even compare :( rip

Comments

• Well i think this helps to avoid Bot players on games... (Altough i dont get why we dont have an option to kick and banish for 15 mins players who havent contribuited any point to a raid in the first 2 mins of the game)
  • Well i think this helps to avoid Bot players on games... (Altough i dont get why we dont have an option to kick and banish for 15 mins players who havent contribuited any point to a raid in the first 2 mins of the game)

The only exception I can think of for that would be at the start of a defending round in CS sometimes people stay at inners for a while and don't get contribution points for a few min, but other than that yeah. But still, the more they hamper the rewards less people will queue battlegrounds entirely, which is the most unfortunate part of it to me
  • Crap.
    Pure crap.

They dont adjust the loots. For now i only got ONE prime battle solution per opened box.
    Plus, sometimes box dissapears from your inv if u dont use it in 24hr (The losing ticket too, i have 3, today have 0)
    At least make them drop conflate gear -.- and crafting materials for ambush and the new one.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I've actually made a lot of money off of the VM/PVP materials I've earned.
  • Quabs wrote: »
    Well i think this helps to avoid Bot players on games... (Altough i dont get why we dont have an option to kick and banish for 15 mins players who havent contribuited any point to a raid in the first 2 mins of the game)

The only exception I can think of for that would be at the start of a defending round in CS sometimes people stay at inners for a while and don't get contribution points for a few min, but other than that yeah. But still, the more they hamper the rewards less people will queue battlegrounds entirely, which is the most unfortunate part of it to me

Yeah that would be the counterpart of this though...

CS would had to be different since its attack/defend
  • AttachhAttachh ✭✭
    I haven't really had good luck with these. Mostly just been getting rejuv pots.. and I play healer. :angry:
  • ArnetraArnetra ✭✭✭
    Rewards I've gotten from Gridiron Boxes so far for anyone interested:
    • 2 Triumph Badge
    • 4 War Badge
    • 1 War Badge x2
    • 6 T11 feed (8-19)
    • 7 Rejuv pot
    • 5 Ominous Ore (1-3)
    • 2 Unguent
    • 5 Health Pot
    • 2 Bravery
    • 3 Lakan's Scale
    • 1 Key Design Box

Not too bad for now, but in the long run prices on everything are going to go WAY down. I think it's too early to say exactly how good or bad things are, since we haven't really seen the other boxes and we don't know how much prices will drop exactly.

My suggestions:

Be ready to keep power hour/jackpot after the anniversary event ends. The amount of tokens you get now seems fair for Grid, but with no power hour and reward prices dropping, I worry after the event ends no power hour will mean dead queues. With credits gone, perhaps go to jackpots only, but buff them a bit. Could potentially put Bonanza Box as a possible jackpot as well, since I know a lot of people were worried about that source of mats suddenly being eliminated with no replacement. Dragon scales are also getting less desirable since they aren't bankable, more people are getting the mount, and the other items they can be used for aren't that desirable.

Overall I'll be happy as long as things pop consistently, it would be nice if it was viable to make VM from BGs though. Hopefully the VM mat drops are better for other BG boxes, since if my rewards are average, you'd need to open about 300 grid boxes for enough Lakan's Scales for just a VM weapon, which seems a bit excessive for just one material of one gear piece.
  • Arnetra wrote: »
    Rewards I've gotten from Gridiron Boxes so far for anyone interested:
    • 2 Triumph Badge
    • 4 War Badge
    • 1 War Badge x2
    • 6 T11 feed (8-19)
    • 7 Rejuv pot
    • 5 Ominous Ore (1-3)
    • 2 Unguent
    • 5 Health Pot
    • 2 Bravery
    • 3 Lakan's Scale
    • 1 Key Design Box

Not too bad for now, but in the long run prices on everything are going to go WAY down. I think it's too early to say exactly how good or bad things are, since we haven't really seen the other boxes and we don't know how much prices will drop exactly.

My suggestions:

Be ready to keep power hour/jackpot after the anniversary event ends. The amount of tokens you get now seems fair for Grid, but with no power hour and reward prices dropping, I worry after the event ends no power hour will mean dead queues. With credits gone, perhaps go to jackpots only, but buff them a bit. Could potentially put Bonanza Box as a possible jackpot as well, since I know a lot of people were worried about that source of mats suddenly being eliminated with no replacement. Dragon scales are also getting less desirable since they aren't bankable, more people are getting the mount, and the other items they can be used for aren't that desirable.

Overall I'll be happy as long as things pop consistently, it would be nice if it was viable to make VM from BGs though. Hopefully the VM mat drops are better for other BG boxes, since if my rewards are average, you'd need to open about 300 grid boxes for enough Lakan's Scales for just a VM weapon, which seems a bit excessive for just one material of one gear piece.

hopefully ppl start queuing
  • the lack of vm mat drops makes it pretty bad for me tbh
  • Coolkicl wrote: »
    the lack of vm mat drops makes it pretty bad for me tbh

imo theyre decent at best. they drop 1 of the vm mat your looking for and the mats for pvp jewlery so you can make a decent profit and still get bis gear