[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Anniversary Tokens

They just became untradeable/unbankable?

@Spacecats

is this intended? "untradeable", fine.... but these tokens should be bankable. There's no way anyone is going to farm 600 tokens on a single character.

Comments

• Yes, it's intentional. There's a note added to the Anniversary Token post here:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/14661/updated-anniversary-tokens-5-10-17
  • unbankable? Really?! There goes any chance to get something actually good from this...well played.
  • are u serious? Why untradeable ? so now?
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    What a stupid decision, now how are we gonna get 600 tokens?..
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarkCroft wrote: »
    unbankable? Really?! There goes any chance to get something actually good from this...well played.

Yeah, good luck getting 600 in a week with all those server outage. Even Velik can't do it. I still believe in anniversary tho, I really do.
  • Elinu1 wrote: »
    What a stupid decision, now how are we gonna get 600 tokens?..

ya agree
  • @Spacecats Thanks for the response. I disagree on them being unbankable. They should be bankable. Some people like to play on alts.
  • unbankable? Really?! There goes any chance to get something actually good from this...well played.
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    DarkCroft wrote: »
    unbankable? Really?! There goes any chance to get something actually good from this...well played.

Yeah, good luck getting 600 in a week with all those server outage. Even Velik can't do it. I still believe in anniversary tho, I really do.

I gave up on this "Anniversary", its a joke tbh...I usually don't speak out on here about events, but this one is poorly made and a total grindfest, not much of a celebration if you ask me, 5 yrs wasted on this game to be treated like we mean squat. Without us EME you would not be here, keep that in mind for your next so called EVENT.
  • cheekibreekicheekibreeki ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I would like to express my displeasure for making the tokens unbankable. This seems like an unnecessary change...like what was the end goal with doing this?

EDIT: just saw the pinned post. That's fine...maybe I'm just not sure as to why they had to be unbankable until May 16.
  • Just for reference...
    Spacecats wrote: »
    As for the bankability, I agree it makes sense for them to be banked between characters. That will most likely get changed on Tuesday during maintenance, in time for week 2 store items. If there's a week 1 item you're really gunning for and you think it should be carried over to week 2, I'm open to that feedback given the changes made to the whole system. Things should be more consistent for the rest of the token event.

He went on to say that the 450+ token items would all stick around for a second week.
  • Make it tradeble PLEASE!
  • ReaperElenaReaperElena ✭✭✭
    Wow........just wow. I don't wanna rub more poops into ya faces but this IS turning to be the worst Anniversary. Reset time is being changed for some dumb reason(s), servers has gone to S H I T, constant lags and disconnections, and now tokens is unbankable. Who are you guys, Eme? Have you guys stop caring?
    Just for reference...
    As for the bankability, I agree it makes sense for them to be banked between characters. That will most likely get changed on Tuesday during maintenance, in time for week 2 store items. If there's a week 1 item you're really gunning for and you think it should be carried over to week 2, I'm open to that feedback given the changes made to the whole system. Things should be more consistent for the rest of the token event.

He went on to say that the 450+ token items would all stick around for a second week.

but honestly @counterpoint that won't make this event any better. Wings are the only thing that we got and that's it.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Just for reference...

but honestly @counterpoint that won't make this event any better. Wings are the only thing that we got and that's it.

I'm not saying I'm a fan of the anniversary event, but I did at least want to make people aware of the change so they can judge with everything on the table. I do think the added dungeons, the two-week carry-over, the lower prices, and fixing the bankability are improvements -- whether or not it's good enough. I think they need to add more open-world elements and elements for leveling players as well.
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Just for reference...

I'm not saying I'm a fan of the anniversary event, but I did at least want to make people aware of the change so they can judge with everything on the table. I do think the added dungeons, the two-week carry-over, the lower prices, and fixing the bankability are improvements -- whether or not it's good enough. I think they need to add more open-world elements and elements for leveling players as well.

I know you didn't mean you approved it, just that the whole event as you said is really underwhelming specially with the servers being poooop.
This discussion has been closed.