The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Anniversary Tokens [Updated 5/30/17]

Comments

• Spacecats wrote: »
    Added the following to the top post...

EDIT [5/11/17] - During today's emergency maintenance, Anniversary Tokens were made untradable. This wasn't the purpose of the maintenance, but there was an opportunity to change these before the weekend and we took it. While this change might have mixed reactions, it means we'll be able to lower the cost of items in the Anniversary Token store for the remainder of the event, benefiting those earning them vs buying/selling them. Again, our goal with these tokens is to reward players actively participating in the 5th anniversary celebration. Making these untradable makes rewards more personal now that they can't simply be bought on the trade broker. It also means we'll be able to reward tokens more generously in some areas like special in-game events.

This non-tradable is understandable, and honestly i hadnt realized they were i assumed they werent, HOWEVER! WHY the hell did you make them non-bankable?! That is rediculious! no way am i going to get 600 on 1 Character! Be reasonable! way to take the fun out of it.....
  • Xharz wrote: »
    Spacecats? Hello? why isnt my post here?

Your posts got stuck in the spam filter for some reason. They're visible now and I'll get rid of the duplicates.
  • Don't worry my posts haven't been showing up for weeks
  • Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    Don't worry my posts haven't been showing up for weeks

Welp, at least they are here now :^)
  • XharzXharz
    edited May 2017
    Please, at least carry the 350+ token items 2 weeks in the vendor, rather than 1 week, its jus unreasonable to give us 1 week to earn 300+ Tokens, 300 = 150 Medium DGs completed in a week, or 100 Top Tier DGs in a Week. On ONE character

• What?? People who earn them benefit from selling them though? What you said makes 0 sense to me man. Also the amount you reduced it by isn't even enough to actually make people want to earn them. 100 less than what it was? And it's unbankable? That literally makes it not worth it. You will run out of dungeon runs before you can even get much lol. 450? Insane number compared to the amount of tokens dropped in dungeons..That's almost 255 runs on ONE CHARACTER if you get 2 every run. I'm sorry but this "event" is a complete let down.
  • and thank you for dumping the duplicates.... lol, i tried a few times... as you can see im stuborn as a mule
    Please, at least carry the 350+ token items 2 weeks in the vendor, rather than 1 week, its jus unreasonable to give us 1 week to earn 300+ Tokens, 300 = 150 Medium DGs completed in a week, or 100 Top Tier DGs in a Week. On ONE character

Okay, I'll plan to carry those over to week 2. Everything 350 and over will continue to be in the store for an additional week.
    and thank you for dumping the duplicates.... lol, i tried a few times... as you can see im stuborn as a mule

No worries. The spam filter is weirdly sensitive sometimes, and it's kind of confusing when it kicks in (it even caught Denommenator's post a week or two ago, which I didn't think was possible ;D ). Thankfully it does stop a bunch of actual spam.
  • I and my guild all say thank you From "Valhala" AV Server!
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for reversing the "unbankable" part AND for carrying over high priced items to second week! Fantastic!
  • Catservant wrote: »
    Thank you for reversing the "unbankable" part AND for carrying over high priced items to second week! Fantastic!

No problem! Please help spread the word if anyone mentions it in-game.
  • DmalDmal ✭✭
    I like how I as a casual player with a single character am expected to get 450 tokens in 1 week lol. I've never seen a less giving birthday event in my history as a gamer lmao
  • Dmal wrote: »
    I like how I as a casual player with a single character am expected to get 450 tokens in 1 week lol. I've never seen a less giving birthday event in my history as a gamer lmao

actually its 2 weeks for those now, and id recommend trying out some other classes as well, you've barely begun to experience everything TERA has to offer with a single char!
  • MagichanMagichan ✭✭✭
    > @Dmal said:
    > I like how I as a casual player with a single character am expected to get 450 tokens in 1 week lol. I've never seen a less giving birthday event in my history as a gamer lmao

*OR* maybe casuals arent supposed to afford the top prizes every single week? Maybe the hardcores can aim to get everything while the casuals can save up for something nice?
This discussion has been closed.