[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Kitchen Dance and Servant's Bow not working with new maid costume?

I tried relogging and everything but they do not work.
Is this intended or? I thought at least the Servant's Bow would work since it's one of the prizes in the loot box. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Comments

• edited May 2017
    The old emotes only work with the old maid outfits, and the new emotes only work with the new maid outfits. Since you listed both, I'm not sure if you're mixing and matching. Did you try the servant's bow with the 2017 outfit?
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    The old emotes only work with the old maid outfits, and the new emotes only work with the new maid outfits.

Is the new servant's bow emote the same as the old elin emote...? But only works for the new costume? Or does it have a different animation?
    Because if it's the same exact thing that's pretty bad, having to rng win the same emote twice for a different outfit. :(
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    The old emotes only work with the old maid outfits, and the new emotes only work with the new maid outfits. Since you listed both, I'm not sure if you're mixing and matching. Did you try the servant's bow with the 2017 outfit?

What? Why does the new servant's bow have the same name as the old one then? o.O That's very confusing, you all should have named it something different. But that sums up the issue. I'll deal without the emotes, not worth.
  • the new servant's bow emote that you receive from the 2017 emote box is not the same as the old one, it's a brand new animation but i've been told it does only work with the new costume.

so: new emote (multi race), new animation, only works with 2017 costume.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    fuzzyguard wrote: »
    the new servant's bow emote that you receive from the 2017 emote box is not the same as the old one, it's a brand new animation but i've been told it does only work with the new costume.

so: new emote (multi race), new animation, only works with 2017 costume.

They really should give it a different name then. Thanks for clarifying. :)
  • agreed, i went through the same scare when i first bought mine thinking it was the same emote and i just wasted a bunch of gold. but all is well, have fun
  • fuzzyguard wrote: »
    agreed, i went through the same scare when i first bought mine thinking it was the same emote and i just wasted a bunch of gold. but all is well, have fun

Is there anyway to determine which one is the new one?
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    They should have different icons. On KR / EU / JP they do
  • I've put in a request to have more text added to each item, clarifying which items go with which. Sorry for the confusion in the meantime.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    I've put in a request to have more text added to each item, clarifying which items go with which. Sorry for the confusion in the meantime.

Thanks Spacecats!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want kitchen dance and maid costume for my Popo, fawking BHS.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sad to hear the restrictions for the new maid outfits and their emotes. :(
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    How the rng on those box's? :> Is it worse then ever or you got a decent chaince?
  • berrymilk wrote: »
    How the rng on those box's? :> Is it worse then ever or you got a decent chaince?

Dragon mount level. So yes, pretty aids.
  • berrymilk wrote: »

My friend got one in their very first box, i got mine on my 7th box.