[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

TERA Reset Times

Comments

• seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    @Halrath
    Dungeons and Battlegrounds will reset at 5 a.m. PST, 6 a.m. PDT
    I noticed Ghillieglade didn't reset at 6am PDT, what is Ghillieglade categorized and when am i supposed to expect its reset? thank you o/

Edit : Oh and please comment on Reward System dungeon, Crucible of Flame as well please o/
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    So wait... you guys aren't reverting back to the old times? Elite doesn't reset for me until 3am pdt. -___- gg
  • ReaperElenaReaperElena ✭✭✭
    Honestly, whose bright idea was to change the reset time? Must've been an angry individual to intentionally pissed off so many of their gamers.
    Now I know why they removed downvoting or don't have a dislike button.
  • FisuFisu
    edited May 2017
    I'm still waiting for the reset, I pass one day already and not even the vanguar quest have been reset, it marks me that I have to wait until tomorrow

one day for do nothing i spend my money on elite status for do nothing? @Halrath @Spacecats
  • Did we miss an entire day of reset or something? VG quests still haven't reset for me, what a bummer...
  • ch0obch0ob ✭✭
    Can you guys manually reset today's vgs and dungeon entries for today? We're kind of screwed into wasting a reset scroll + not able to get in vg creds today because we maxed out our badges from yesterday.
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    3 pages of players asking the same thing and yet not even a word from you guys. Alright.

• effrontery enmasse >:)
  • Unfortunately there's no way for us to force a VG reset. It looks like we'll have to wait until tomorrow at 8 a.m. PDT.
  • We're in the process of resetting dungeon instance cooldowns now.
    > @Salvatori said:
    > 3 pages of players asking the same thing and yet not even a word from you guys. Alright.

You're surprised?
  • IronCloudIronCloud
    edited May 2017
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Unfortunately there's no way for us to force a VG reset. It looks like we'll have to wait until tomorrow at 8 a.m. PDT.

Sadface, thanks for dg resets though