Vanguard Quests not refreshing.

A couple of my in-game friends and I are finding our Vanguard Quests never refreshed last night for us to play this morning. :(
Will this be fixed anytime soon ?

Comments

• THIS! Vanquards should reset in bit more over hour, and we still see over 20 hours there.
    Also, i thought that when i buy elite, i get double vanquards, thats what description says. Instead of 32 quests in 2 days i have 8 =((((((((

Btw this means, that we will need to reset dungeon entries as well?

And even if, its still not old vanquard time reset time, so can we expect, that this occurs again anytime soon?
  • We are going to miss a day of VG rewards. Spacecats stated in the announcement thread about resets that they cannot force VG resets, they did reset dungeon entries though.
  • Unfortunately we can't reset VGs manually. The times have been changed, but the new reset time is currently 8 a.m. PDT for VG quests, so we'll have to wait until tomorrow for them to reset.
  • @Spacecats uh... it just reset... do you guys even know whats going on right now? D:
  • Volturi wrote: »
    @Spacecats uh... it just reset... do you guys even know whats going on right now? D:

It's good that they reset, but that's totally not the time it was supposed to! The product crew is digging to see why it would happen now of all times. I think we may need to adjust the list of times Halrath gave earlier.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Volturi wrote: »
    @Spacecats uh... it just reset... do you guys even know whats going on right now? D:

It's good that they reset, but that's totally not the time it was supposed to! The product crew is digging to see why it would happen now of all times. I think we may need to adjust the list of times Halrath gave earlier.

in addition to this.. i dont think having thing reseting each at a different time is a good thing D: players get confused on what they can run or whatnot
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Spacecats said:
    > Volturi wrote: »
    >
    > @Spacecats uh... it just reset... do you guys even know whats going on right now? D:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's good that they reset, but that's totally not the time it was supposed to! The product crew is digging to see why it would happen now of all times. I think we may need to adjust the list of times Halrath gave earlier.

Why not just fix the times. Why do you guys always have to make things a headache?
  • Volturi wrote: »

in addition to this.. i dont think having thing reseting each at a different time is a good thing D: players get confused on what they can run or whatnot

LancerJiva wrote: »
    Why not just fix the times. Why do you guys always have to make things a headache?

It does not look like eme can change the times themselves and the fact they changed at all also seems unintentional.

• YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jinsoyun wrote: »
    Volturi wrote: »

LancerJiva wrote: »

It does not look like eme can change the times themselves and the fact they changed at all also seems unintentional.

It is one of those times where BHS is being silly.
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Unfortunately we can't reset VGs manually. The times have been changed, but the new reset time is currently 8 a.m. PDT for VG quests, so we'll have to wait until tomorrow for them to reset.

Why 8am pdt and not 5am pdt like previously? Why did you move it up 3hrs?