[PC] Naslow's Treasure Map Items have been temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

ETA when Server Transfers up again?

Our group really needs our last member to transfer!

Best Answer

• SpacecatsSpacecats admin
    Accepted Answer
    Sorry, there is no current ETA. We'll keep people informed when they become available again. In fact I think I'll leave the forum message active until they resume, so you can use that as an indicator. An announcement is also being added to the TERA calendar to remind those in-game.

Answers

• Hello, have any news about that?. I really need to transfer my characters x.x.-
  • It would have been nice to have like a 24 hour warning so we could have transferred before this. I hope the service will not be down too long or it will really put us behind so to speak. And if it is supposed to be down for a long period of time (its already long to me!), maybe could you open it up for a short duration for those that want to transfer?
  • Indeed, a nice warning would have come in handy. Still no ETA on the fix? Kinda disappointed that EME doesnt provide daily information on this status. Perhaps not daily, but every 2-3 days would be appreciated.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    What about allowing transfers for 12 or 24 hrs for those who want to move and then take them down again if it's needed... since there was NO warning what so ever.