[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

SES Prices

With the changes to battlegrounds semi enigmatic scrolls prices are already skyrocketing (250-270g atm, in Tempest Reach), so my suggestion is: Take advantage of the anniversary event and push for a fix for this now before it gets even more out of hand and add them into the Anniversary Token shop for a reasonable price (3-5 tokens max), since you're bound to need anywhere over 200 of them to reroll all your jewelery (unless your RNG is extremely good).

Comments

• HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    add bonanza boxes to the vanguard shop. problem solved
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need Bonanza Box back somehow, and everything goes back to what it was.
  • HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    add bonanza boxes to the vanguard shop. problem solved

That sounds pretty good, actually. As long as the price isn't absurd. And the feedstock in it is updated to tier 11 and tier 12.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    That's what behemoth essences were for :^)
  • RolyRoly ✭✭
    Still cheap compare to 2014 when you had to farm BAM like crazy to get some... just old school ppls know what i'm talking... i remember when one unit reach 500g+, good luck with this propose.
  • Roly wrote: »
    Still cheap compare to 2014 when you had to farm BAM like crazy to get some... just old school ppls know what i'm talking... i remember when one unit reach 500g+, good luck with this propose.

I also remember when MES were 550g each. You have to remember it is A LOT HARDER to get perfect rolls on jewelery now (since BHS decided to add a lot of useless possible rolls) than it was then. I don't think it's a lot to ask to have a way to farm them in game. Just hope GMs can see that and do something about it now and not 6 months from now.
  • Digivolve wrote: »
    That's what behemoth essences were for :^)

45 essences from a dungeon you can only run once a week for 1 untreadable scroll, what a deal :^)
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    I am sure they will add a SES box that can be bought with EMP in the near future to "rectify" this issue. I certainly miss bonanza boxes because they were my life blood. I would run my dungeons then go pvp the power hours for a bit get a few boxes rinse and repeat.
  • MontblanckMontblanck ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Possible solutions:

1. Add Bonanza Boxes/SES boxes(?) to Vanguard shop/dailies/dungeon drop.
    2. Remove the useless/lower-end rolls on jewelries, thereby increasing the chance of a good roll and lessening SES requirement. This would more or less include:

- Increases Crit Factor by 1.
    - Increase Crit Power by 0.01.
    - Increases Power by 1.
    - Increases Endurance by 1.
    - Increases Crit Resist Factor by 4.
    - Replenishes 0.1% of your MP every 5 seconds.
    - Increases your healing skills by 199.
    - Raises max HP by 1%.
    - Recovers 0.12% of your HP every 5 seconds.

I mean, we all know that ALL the Replenish MP/Recover HP/Crit Power lines are useless (with Poison Damage on borderline [filtered]); but I guess that's asking too much. Also this option would only be possible (I think) with BHS intervention.. and we all know that's not going to happen.

3. Add SES as a merchant item. It would also serve as a (really REALLY good) gold sink. Two birds with one stone!
    4. Add a spellbind for jewelries(?).

All the same, I don't think EME would actually implement any of these. SES are obtainable through most loot boxes - it's the actual promised item for some of those - and you need to spend $$$ to buy those.. you see where I'm going here.

Even so (and I have been saying this ever since long ago), it's kind of really messed up that the one thing you need for 8(!) pieces of your equipment (Circlet, Belt, 2 Earrings, 2 Rings, Necklace, Brooch) to be decent is unfarmable, difficult-to-obtain, and depends on a really crappy RNG system.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    no ones say how tera EU and Ktera are better now rite ?
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Montblanck wrote: »

3. Add SES as a merchant item. It would also serve as a (really REALLY good) gold sink. Two birds with one stone!

KTera's merchant for SES is sold for 15k gold each if you didn't know.

Yes. FIFTEEN THOUSAND gold.
  • HaloistHaloist ✭✭✭
    15k? That's cheap already. SES in TWTera cost upwards of 20k since there's no way to obtain it by playing the game. huehuehue
  • Montblanck wrote: »
    Possible solutions:

1. Add Bonanza Boxes/SES boxes(?) to Vanguard shop/dailies/dungeon drop.
    2. Remove the useless/lower-end rolls on jewelries, thereby increasing the chance of a good roll and lessening SES requirement. This would more or less include:

- Increases Crit Factor by 1.
    - Increase Crit Power by 0.01.
    - Increases Power by 1.
    - Increases Endurance by 1.
    - Increases Crit Resist Factor by 4.
    - Replenishes 0.1% of your MP every 5 seconds.
    - Increases your healing skills by 199.
    - Raises max HP by 1%.
    - Recovers 0.12% of your HP every 5 seconds.

I mean, we all know that ALL the Replenish MP/Recover HP/Crit Power lines are useless (with Poison Damage on borderline [filtered]); but I guess that's asking too much. Also this option would only be possible (I think) with BHS intervention.. and we all know that's not going to happen.

4. Add a spellbind for jewelries(?).

All the same, I don't think EME would actually implement any of these. SES are obtainable through most loot boxes - it's the actual promised item for some of those - and you need to spend $$$ to buy those.. you see where I'm going here.

Even so (and I have been saying this ever since long ago), it's kind of really messed up that the one thing you need for 8(!) pieces of your equipment (Circlet, Belt, 2 Earrings, 2 Rings, Necklace, Brooch) to be decent is unfarmable, difficult-to-obtain, and depends on a really crappy RNG system.

I don't think BHS would remove any of the rolls, no matter how useless they are. I just hope EME can do something about this sooner rather than later, but given that there hasn't been any GM replies here, I don't think they will.
  • CatoriiCatorii ✭✭✭
    Okaythen wrote: »
    Just hope GMs can see that and do something about it now and not 6 months from now.

You're funny.

Titan Embers say hi.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Haloist wrote: »
    15k? That's cheap already. SES in TWTera cost upwards of 20k since there's no way to obtain it by playing the game. huehuehue

yea I saw TW's prices. Really don't think I should sacrifice decent economy for lower ping
This discussion has been closed.