is Kritika EMP the same as TERA EMP

if you get a kritika founder pack it comes with EMP, it does say "to spend in the Kritika Store" which very loosely implies that it is for Kritika only (I would F'ing love it if EME could be absolutely clear about stuff like this) but it could simply mean that you are purchasing EMP which can also be spent in Kritika store.

Does anyone KNOW? (please reframe from random guesswork)
Can a GM comment or clearly indicate whether TERA and Kritika have shared EMP?
Has anyone purchased a founder pack?

Comments

• YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    On stream it was said the EMP was shared across the games, you could buy the founders pack and use the EMP for Tera even if you ended up not liking Kritika or cared for it.
  • That is correct. EMP is shared between games. The EMP from the Kritika Founders' Packs can be used in Kritika, TERA, AVA, or ZMR.
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    Yes it is. I did the same question on their Twitter account last week.

I bought the deluxe founder pack just because of the EMP that is cheaper than on TERA Store lol
  • Salvatori wrote: »
    I bought the deluxe founder pack just because of the EMP that is cheaper than on TERA Store lol
    yeah lol, that is why I am asking, for the cheap EMP
  • Malrok wrote: »
    That is correct. EMP is shared between games. The EMP from the Kritika Founders' Packs can be used in Kritika, TERA, AVA, or ZMR.
    Thanks
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    Well, EMP is an acronym of En Masse Points after all, but good to clarify still
  • Salvatori wrote: »

But wouldn't you have to wait until Open beta to get the EMP (same with the items from founders), or did you get the EMP right when you bought the founders pack since it's a currency shared between games?
  • I just got the founders pack, and the EMP shows up as soon as you activate your code, you don't have to wait for Kritika.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    I just got the founders pack, and the EMP shows up as soon as you activate your code, you don't have to wait for Kritika.

da hax , huehuehue
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salvatori wrote: »

But wouldn't you have to wait until Open beta to get the EMP (same with the items from founders), or did you get the EMP right when you bought the founders pack since it's a currency shared between games?

I bhought the founders pack $75 and got my 10k EMP the same day after capturing the code on my profile page on EME.
  • That game is just bad