[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

5/12 Twitch Stream: Anniversary PART 2

Regarding Noesis' departure, please see my comment further in the thread.

ObLAC9q.jpg

This weekly TERA Twitch stream will be an EARLY ONE! We're airing from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. PDT.

Continuing our 5th Anniversary celebration month, our stream will be dedicated to highlighting TERA's past and getting to know some of the En Masse staff that spend their days updating the game, writing dialogue, creating graphics, posting news, and performing all the delicious tasks involved with publishing an MMO. Suffice to say our server upkeep team will NOT be making an appearance this week as they have their hands full.

This week's stream will feature TERA Product Manager Noesis and one additional guest. I'll also preview the new armor skins releasing May 18! I'll give you guys a live look at multiple races, genders, and the shield accessory released with the new cosmetics.

See you at 1 p.m. PDT! www.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment

Comments

• yay, cant wait to see the new armor skins!

we get another anniversary wings this friday weekend login right?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    WitchyGirl wrote: »
    yay, cant wait to see the new armor skins!

if it goes as planned, yeah.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »

i just logged in friday but nothing..maybe its during the fed bill reset times?
  • WitchyGirl wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

They should start granting later this evening.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    any codes this week?
  • any codes this week?

Killian & Icaruna
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks, I haven't been able to watch it in a couple of weeks now. I can go there, but the video doesn't play
  • For those of you who didn't catch today's stream, we said farewell to TERA Product Manager Noesis today. He decided to move on to other adventures and projects in the gaming industry. Internally we've known for a few weeks now and have been very grateful since he decided to stay on for the launch of the Velik's Fate update and 5th Anniversary celebrations (which still have more to come). Obviously there's a lot going on with TERA right now, lots of things to maintain and work on, but Noesis really went above and beyond to make his transition as smooth as he possibly could. We all wish him well here at En Masse and hope he might even stop by for an occasional visit in the future! ;)

Noesis did a lot during his time on the En Masse team, including assistance with the Thanksgiving Black Friday sales (which were basically week 1 for him), the return of Kyra's Potion Shack with new Enchanting prize options, Elite changes and the inclusion of daily EMP, the implementation of Strong Bravery and Canephora potions, the Warrior class leveling event during the revamp, the Wonderholme test server, the release of the Valkyrie and leveling event, the new bone dragon mounts, and of course this month's 5th Anniversary celebrations. He's been invaluable to the En Masse crew and we'll miss him a lot.

We'll give more info regarding who will be acting as lead Product Manager for TERA in Noesis' absence. His shoes won't be easy to fill! If you'd like to respectfully wish Noesis farewell, go ahead and leave your message in this thread.
  • WitchyGirl wrote: »

Spacecats wrote: »

It's 7:48PM (5:48pm where eme is and past reset) no wings yet. I'm worried I won't get them because I have to log off soon and be away for the weekend.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Floofkinz wrote: »

It's 7:48PM (5:48pm where eme is and past reset) no wings yet. I'm worried I won't get them because I have to log off soon and be away for the weekend.

Make sure you close the launcher and log back into it.
  • Yamazuki wrote: »

I don't know why I didn't think to do that. Sorry for the fuss and thank you.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »

I don't know why I didn't think to do that. Sorry for the fuss and thank you.

You're welcome~ :)
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    His shoes won't be easy to fill!

Is that a fat joke ? :)

Noesis, good luck in your future endeavors.

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Noesis

I am gonna miss you, you did good on ninja patches, Kyra tweaks, wherever you go, Good Luck, Fight cheaters everywhere :3
  • TheCatalystTheCatalyst ✭✭✭
    I wish good luck to Noesis too.
    Just so that he knows, not all of us are blind to his hard work.