How much Anniversary tokens you saved up so far?

2»

Comments

• czczczczczcz ✭✭✭
    20, but only because throwing them out after every run would get annoying. There's hardly anything worth saving them for.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    None, because I haven't had time to run any dungeon. On one hand, I'm kinda glad I'm not missing much, on the other, I'm sorry that this event is so lackluster.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    a grand total of 10. i didn't go out of my way to get them, i got them as an extra to running dungeons i needed. because indeed, the event is a joke.
    DarkCroft wrote: »
    none, cause the event is a joke.

• Zero. There's nothing I really want in the token shop and now that the easier dungeons drop them I haven't been playing due to the server issues.

Loot boxes: Meh, my luck won't make them worth the time spent.
    More expensive things: No way I'm getting that many.
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    DarkCroft wrote: »
    none, cause the event is a joke.

Yes sir,
    673182b774103c7d7867085338c579c7f64c3c1bbc9615a67724a131738566cd.jpg
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    10 somehow.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    8. Not enough to buy anything worthwhile.
  • None Because this event is not funny so I'm not even trying to do it. :(
  • HippyKHippyK ✭✭
    32 on one character, i think 10 on another and maybe 5? on a third.

I also had about 18 before the no trade thing and sold them on broker cause price was too good :)

So yeah maybe 55ish? so far.

I think the best place to get them right now is Gridiron (if you're good at it). Not that they're worth farming though.

I don't mind, still quite a bit of time left on the event and i get the feeling they might up the drops or reduce the prices as time goes on.

Better to start off cautiously than accidentally give away way too much and then find nothing is worth anything any more. Especially if they giving away body costumes which are their bread and butter EMP sales wise.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    heh got 6 of those... Guess I'll only farm for the ninja costume box, I like that one. Rest is... well... it's there
  • 5 on my current char. Considering I'm fairly casual as well as jumping through my alts a lot I doubt I will be able to pool together tokens for anything worthwile, unless the tokens are changed to be bankable.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry but in game they want skilled member for every runs, and IMS is too laggy to do those dungeons, specially the ones with fast mechs, and I am not good to do IMS, so yeah, I am not celebrating the 5th anniversary celebration and I am also hella sad @Noesis also leaves EME, THE HEAD of EME can clarify why they can't keep managers? when he was a force for BHS and got us some changes we wanted for years, like Bravery potions, Elite improvement, and some other stuff.

Truly not a celebration for meh :cry:
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    0 because i am too tired to play tera ;)