[PS4/XB1] Maintenance is now complete!
Watch the En Masse Entertainment stream right here at 2pm PDT!

5/12 Twitch Stream: Anniversary PART 2

2»

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @TheCatalyst said:
    > I wish good luck to Noesis too.
    > Just so that he knows, not all of us are blind to his hard work.

Exactly this, I am truly sad he is leaving, but I understand, BHS and part of the community so disturbing to deal with, there is a reason why we see product managers leave Na Tera, fawking BHS and that part of community.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck, Noesis. I hope wherever life takes you that it'll be good for you.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    > @TheCatalyst said:

Exactly this, I am truly sad he is leaving, but I understand, BHS and part of the community so disturbing to deal with, there is a reason why we see product managers leave Na Tera, fawking BHS and that part of community.

Bluehole and the TERA community aren't why Noesis decided to move on. There are just other things he wanted to focus on in life. There's more to what he'll be working on next, Noesis just prefers to keep those details private.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    > @TheCatalyst said:

Bluehole and the TERA community aren't why Noesis decided to move on. There are just other things he wanted to focus on in life. There's more to what he'll be working on next, Noesis just prefers to keep those details private.

Tell him comes to Forums and make a farewell thread, or I will, cause @Noesis most certainly in his short time improved stuff we wanted to be improved for years. Can't think him enough but unfortunately Forums become a troll feast on some points.

OK, I make my thread :D Tnx for clarifying tho :3
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    @Noesis I wish you most well and thank you for all of your hard work!
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Farewell, there have been many great things you brought to this community but there have been less great things too :) i hope your views of a great game can be applied to some other games or other companies.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    funny how things work. i was losing power the time the stream usually starts, so isn't it just amazing how this last weekend the stream started earlier. but not like im waking at 6am to watch a stream. 8am is bad enough.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    > @TheCatalyst said:

Who would believe this?
  • YLGC3JEJ4P wrote: »
    > @TheCatalyst said:

Who would believe this?

Hopefully anyone who sees Noesis as a human being with hopes and life aspirations.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    YLGC3JEJ4P wrote: »
    > @TheCatalyst said:

Who would believe this?

It's pretty common for those in this sort of work to come and go. It's just not as apparent for a lot of other publishers because they're large and those in said positions aren't actually interacting with the community. Leaving over such reasons would look bad for future work anyways.