Idea for a new way to get Bonanza boxes

So.. since i used to farm Bonanza boxes alot pre-patch... i was kind of dissapointed when i received a health pot after my BG box.

So if EME wants to reintroduce those boxes, i thought of a possible way to get them.

Similar to the innerwear shop, you would get 2 or 3 tokens for a victory and 1 for a loss and, when you would click on the token it would open a small shop where you can buy a Bonanza box for 10 tokens. ( Numbers are just for the concept ) .

That would be pretty simple to introduce, balance and help pvp activites.

Any thoughts ?

Comments

• Sounds good, but it should be proportional to the rates we got credits at. During power hours it was about 2 wins per box, or 4 losses, and that's not counting the Killing Spree vendor which also sells the boxes for a similar price relative to how many credits we were getting.
    Granted, you could also buy other things with your bg credits than just bonanza boxes, so maybe include something else in a token shop to go along with them.
  • MinileeMinilee ✭✭
    Sounds good, but it should be proportional to the rates we got credits at. During power hours it was about 2 wins per box, or 4 losses, and that's not counting the Killing Spree vendor which also sells the boxes for a similar price relative to how many credits we were getting.
    Granted, you could also buy other things with your bg credits than just bonanza boxes, so maybe include something else in a token shop to go along with them.

Ye i thought of that. I wouldnt want to make it obtainable after 2 wins, considering you're also getting the victory box which may contain something good.

For the vanguard credits... i would like an idea that keeps those boxes to pvp only.
  • edited May 2017
    Minilee wrote: »
    Sounds good, but it should be proportional to the rates we got credits at. During power hours it was about 2 wins per box, or 4 losses, and that's not counting the Killing Spree vendor which also sells the boxes for a similar price relative to how many credits we were getting.

Ye i thought of that. I wouldnt want to make it obtainable after 2 wins, considering you're also getting the victory box which may contain something good.

For the vanguard credits... i would like an idea that keeps those boxes to pvp only.

Yeah, I don't think putting them in the vanguard shop is a good idea either. It goes against the whole "incentive to pvp" thing.

You're right that getting a bonanza box after every second win might be a little over the top, but that's where putting other useful things into the hypothetical token shop comes into the picture. Prior to this patch, if bonanza boxes were really what you wanted, you had one per win (taking both Bellicarium and Killing Spree vendors into consideration) during power hours, but there were other more expensive things in the shop to keep people saving their credits, making it more balanced that way.
    It'd be nice if a new token shop could be a similar situation, plenty of cheap bonanza boxes if you really want to enchant something, but drop some BoP VM mats and whatnot in there as well to balance it out and keep people from flooding the market with dirt cheap bonanza boxes. You could even either make them very expensive, or make the victory box rewards less interesting to make up for it.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    im hope enmasse nerfed ses in bonanza boxes( or droop ses intradeables like tera eu, you want tera eu rite ? ), is no good idea guys recive 500 ses in one bonanza box
    you cried for item is aviable in game
  • im hope enmasse nerfed ses in bonanza boxes( or droop ses intradeables like tera eu, you want tera eu rite ? ), is no good idea guys recive 500 ses in one bonanza box

Or how about just not adding bonanza boxes back into the game so that we can match EU and KTera. Seems like the logical route to follow since they did the same with open world PvP.
  • im hope enmasse nerfed ses in bonanza boxes( or droop ses intradeables like tera eu, you want tera eu rite ? ), is no good idea guys recive 500 ses in one bonanza box

What ? Bonanza boxes drop 25 SES, not 500.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    vtctma wrote: »
    im hope enmasse nerfed ses in bonanza boxes( or droop ses intradeables like tera eu, you want tera eu rite ? ), is no good idea guys recive 500 ses in one bonanza box

Or how about just not adding bonanza boxes back into the game so that we can match EU and KTera. Seems like the logical route to follow since they did the same with open world PvP.

bonanza only exist in tera na
  • edited May 2017

Right, no need to spoil people. Just remove them completely from the game so that we can match EU and KTERA and have less bugs in the game. If you want SES, go farm them from instance or buy loot boxes. Or just use your jewelry from last patch. 8 crit isn't that big of a deal
  • MinileeMinilee ✭✭

Right, no need to spoil people. Just remove them completely from the game so that we can match EU and KTERA and have less bugs in the game. If you want SES, go farm them from instance or buy loot boxes. Or just use your jewelry from last patch. 8 crit isn't that big of a deal

And why in the world would you like to match EU tera? where they are helping people enchanting their gear with EMP loot boxes or even matching Ktera where pvp is ... huh ? MIA .

We love pvp unlike Ktera and want to be able to be legitimately rewarded for it.

And farming SES from instances? Do you even play Tera lol when rolling one accessories can cost 100 ses. lel
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    And farming SES from instances? Do you even play Tera lol when rolling one accessories can cost 100 ses. lel
    I wish it could only be 100.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I don't think putting them in the vanguard shop is a good idea either. It goes against the whole "incentive to pvp" thing.

Why though? Shouldn't the end goal be to have comparable rewards in both aspects of the game so that people can choose the one that makes them happier? Or would you rather have a bunch of "incentivized" pve players on your team in the BG asking "and what do I do here"?
  • Minilee wrote: »

And why in the world would you like to match EU tera? where they are helping people enchanting their gear with EMP loot boxes or even matching Ktera where pvp is ... huh ? MIA .

We love pvp unlike Ktera and want to be able to be legitimately rewarded for it.

Actually I have 10k SES saved so I just want the prices to skyrocket before I sell.