[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

EME pls!

Its been over 2 weeks that I've sent my ticket. Considering not able to even log in to the game is a issue i believe needs immediate response. But well seems like don't care at all.
So regarding this issue if anyone has encountered such a problem any response or help/solution will be very helpful.
ISSUE : Downloaded tera from direct download. My launcher opens but doesnt load up the log in screen rather giving me a complete blank white screen!
where I dont even get the log in screen.
- My internet is/ has no problem.
- I've reinstalled tera. so all my files are fresh and not modified.
- My firewall is off and I've temporarily uninstalled antivirus.
- Tried out all the solutions tats there over white box launcher error on the internet .
- It does log in once in a while when i do x50+ tries relaunching launcher.
If anyone had this issue and had a way you guys solved it. Please let me know so i can try it as well. and hoping it works.
THANK YOU.

LINK TO PIC :https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/116272732314503836675/6420057133264990706?authkey=CN2Nv_nb5-vmwgE

Comments

  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    sythys wrote: »
    Its been over 2 weeks that I've sent my ticket. Considering not able to even log in to the game is a issue i believe needs immediate response. But well seems like don't care at all.
    So regarding this issue if anyone has encountered such a problem any response or help/solution will be very helpful.
    ISSUE : Downloaded tera from direct download. My launcher opens but doesnt load up the log in screen rather giving me a complete blank white screen!
    where I dont even get the log in screen.
    - My internet is/ has no problem.
    - I've reinstalled tera. so all my files are fresh and not modified.
    - My firewall is off and I've temporarily uninstalled antivirus.
    - Tried out all the solutions tats there over white box launcher error on the internet .
    - It does log in once in a while when i do x50+ tries relaunching launcher.
    If anyone had this issue and had a way you guys solved it. Please let me know so i can try it as well. and hoping it works.
    THANK YOU.

    LINK TO PIC :https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/116272732314503836675/6420057133264990706?authkey=CN2Nv_nb5-vmwgE

    eme say all tikets before 5/4/17 was erased, you need send new tiket
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Go into your TERA folder, and delete the "locale" folder inside it. As far as I remember I had this on my 1st TERA install and it refused to update. Deleting this file made it force re-check and updated properly.
    I could be wrong but... Try that out.

    edit: OR you had to delete inside the TERA folder the files "EN.version" and "Game.version". Either way you can backup those 3 files and delete them all, it's like 1MB total that it will have to re-download.
    Worth a try even if it doesn't work
  • Have you tried running TERA as administrator?
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Go into your TERA folder, and delete the "locale" folder inside it. As far as I remember I had this on my 1st TERA install and it refused to update. Deleting this file made it force re-check and updated properly.
    I could be wrong but... Try that out.

    edit: OR you had to delete inside the TERA folder the files "EN.version" and "Game.version". Either way you can backup those 3 files and delete them all, it's like 1MB total that it will have to re-download.
    Worth a try even if it doesn't work

    Yeah it's EN and Game. I had to do it too
  • I wouldn't remove Game.version except as a last resort as it'll make you download the full game again. This looks like a problem with the launcher only. It seems like the connection to account.enmasse.com is being blocked by something; perhaps either due to DNS issues, VPNs, or just a blocked IP.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't remove Game.version except as a last resort as it'll make you download the full game again. This looks like a problem with the launcher only. It seems like the connection to account.enmasse.com is being blocked by something; perhaps either due to DNS issues, VPNs, or just a blocked IP.

    Whole game? I remember I had to delete one file to make it re-update only. It only downloaded the update that was jammed and not allowing me to log. I can be wrong on what files tho....
    And yes running in Administrator mode is a must for TERA, and for Windows 10 that's not automatic, you have to explicitly on properties force it to always run in that mode, otherwise it doesn't update at all.

    Checking the screenshot on the blank screen like that, I've had that with connection issues mostly. You say it's not your internet connection, but most of the times I've had this issue, well, it was my Internet connection. TERA is quite sensitive to stability so any small issue can kill off the game. Bummer yeah, but eh... reality hurts.
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    And yes running in Administrator mode is a must for TERA, and for Windows 10 that's not automatic, you have to explicitly on properties force it to always run in that mode, otherwise it doesn't update at all.
    Well, it depends on how it was installed in the first place. If you install it in the default location that's recommended, you shouldn't need admin rights as it's in an area of the system where the local user has write privilege. But if you install to a different location, or if you have multiple users on the machine, then you might need admin rights to solve permission problems.
  • u can try the following things, some of them worked for me when i reinstalled the windows and couldnt open the game.
    1. open Chrome. go settings. and Delete Cookies.
    2. update the plugins to the latest version
    3. try the Repair tool of launcher (if u can open it. but seeing ur case. skip this)
    4. update ur date and syncro it with the worldtime. click ur date (bottom right corner), check ur timezone. and then go Internet time, and syncro it with the time.windows.com.
    5. restart ur pc and see if it works now. if yes. here u go B) if not. gl is all i can say.
Sign In or Register to comment.