[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Lvl 65 Guide?

Hi There!

So yesterday I have reached lvl 65 on my Valkyrie on Tempest Reach and was wondering what I should do now? I've heard most ppl farm for the endgame gear and they are split into three tiers; Low Tier, Mid Tier, & High Tier. Is this what I should be going for? I currently have a full set of Guile and everything is +9 except for my armor chest piece which is masterworked into +12 right now. My item level, currently is 416 (1 off from doing the next set of dungeons eg. Velik's hold) and I have 2 of the 5 pieces for the Misery Set. What should my next steps be? Is there an updated lvl 65 guide anywhere? I've checked some other sites and most of them are 2014-2016!

I appreciate any answers! Thanks!

Comments

• Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    not sure can you raise your ilevel for that one point, if you have spellbind reroll your gear if you have any green rolls, cause they decrease item level. that should be enough to farm full Misery (ofc, under condition that you're member of the guild or having friends willing to help you, cause most people on LFG won't take +9 into party). once you get full misery you can think about VM set, cause it takes a lot time and resources to make it. about guides, i think essential mana is still best site to visit for guides about gear, rolls, accessories, skill rotation, glyphs. they also have guides for dungeons.
  • You could also farm Interhold Tokens and get the rest of your Misery gear that way. Aside from that, decent innerwear can be bought on trade broker, updated accessories/brooch, and +12/roll your gear correctly.

Also I generally like Essential Mana's guides, and their Valkyrie guide gives suggestions on what rolls to shoot for, etc.
  • ahhh okay! Thanks! Are there any other ways to farm Interhold Tokens or can you only get them from IoD vanguard dailies?
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    You can get the tokens for IoD dailies, ace dungeons, and the arena thing

If you click "h", and look at the quests, it'll show you what you'll receive :)
  • Here is a character progression guide for level 65: http://www.essentialmana.com/character-progression/
    It will help with what gear to aim for next.

Here is the valkyrie guide available on Essential Mana: http://www.essentialmana.com/valkyrie-guide/
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    I am a lvl 65 Valk on the same server. If you want someone to run with and gear up with feel free to poke me.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I am a lvl 65 Valk on the same server. If you want someone to run with and gear up with feel free to poke me.

No pun intended? ;)
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Okay that emoji is creepy
  • I am a lvl 65 Valk on the same server. If you want someone to run with and gear up with feel free to poke me.

What server are you on? What gear are you working on right now?
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Inflnity wrote: »

What server are you on? What gear are you working on right now?

I play on Tempest Reach, I have full Guile gear so I am working on the misery set now. Synful.Paragon is my name on there.
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    I think you should consider:

- Getting Guile equipment to +12
    - Obtaining the correct weapon, armor and jewellery crystals (niveots and vrysks)
    - Obtaining the correct rolls on your weapon, armor, gloves and boots
    - Obtain all required jewellery, inner wear and brooches (Circlet is not necessary.)
    - Obtain all necessary glyphs for your class

It's worth getting the correct rolls and +12 on Guile, because it is very easy to do so and because 3 star dungeons, with higher endurance, hp and crit resistance, require the most optimal equipment (Guile) before attempting them and doing decent DPS.

Next equipment to aim for is the Misery set. The gloves and armor can drop by Bathysmal Rise Normal Mode and the weapon and boots can drop from Velik's Hold Normal Mode.