Please Ban Players like this who Blatantly Abuse Team Skyring

[MOD EDIT Removed callouts from this thread]

This is ridiculous EME. This player will multiclient up to 6 alts in team skyring and feed himself for victory boxes and rating. He/she intentionally force draws if he gets matched with real teams that aren't his alts. Not sure how this has been allowed to go on for more than half year without permabanning of all related accounts. EME clearly shows that they don't care about cheaters and abusers of PvP, or rather PvP in tera at all.

Wouldn't be surprised if they were doing this as a way of botting or gold sale.

Cancer at it's finest when matched with real teams

Comments

• @Halrath @Spacecats

I think it's really important you guys address this before the anniversary event for Skyring starts this week.

And yes I think I know it's a violation of forum rules for callouts, but since this is clearly someone's random alt account, it shouldn't matter.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Best choice is for you to report the player via Support- i know you're upset but formal procedures are there for a reason.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Reporting players got priorities in there, report them in support, they look into it.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Reporting players got priorities in there, report them in support, they look into it.

They don't. This player has been reported multiple times by different players in the PvP community and nothing has been done. Back when Crusades was active, this sort of activity would instantly result in a ban. Now that EME doesn't care about PvP, nothing is being done.
  • just have team skyring have different rewards than solo q skyring. ppl been abusing this for a while now.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    I am surprised this is even mentioned now lol.

Regardless team 3s is actually a good way to teach pvp amongst guildies. Minus that obvious abuse, I would constantly sync 3s to play with friends.

Sadly I have no friends lmao.
  • this game still has some much exploits to fix let give them all the glitches to fix
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    They've force drawn my team when we queue up too. People have said theyve sent in support tickets and videos of getting force drawn. Maybe it's not enough to prove they're feeding themselves.
  • W7GNYAP55AW7GNYAP55A ✭✭✭
    While you're at it, ban all those 3rd party users as well.
  • Yes every player who uses a third party program needs to be banned
  • JasonTERAJasonTERA ✭✭✭
    Very sadly, this issue is already well-known by KTERA users. BHS and EME definitely knew it, but they do not care as you mention..PVP is still dead. BHS and EME always say they will make pvp alive, but unfortunately, what they have done is just killing PVP over and over.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    JasonTERA wrote: »
    Very sadly, this issue is already well-known by KTERA users. BHS and EME definitely knew it, but they do not care as you mention..PVP is still dead. BHS and EME always say they will make pvp alive, but unfortunately, what they have done is just killing PVP over and over.

For PvP being more popular is needed some things as @Deluso mentioned in other thread.
    • Leader charts.
    • Some kind of bonus for those who do well on PvP.
    • Add some kind of official dueling charts and tournaments
    • Make an official BG's charts and tournaments.
    • Make a PvP gear that is on pair to VM of season.
    • Analize if the PvP content should be balanced throught Mass PvP or focused on dueling. This is important becuase being balanced for 1v1 won't make it balanced for Mass PvP and viceversa.
    • A system matching that pairs you with people of similar skills becuase right now it won't provide fairness at all.
    • Fix glithches and exploits from game that make PvP content unfair for those who don't abuse those holes in the system.
    • Invest in servers so we can have servers at diferent locations on NA, that way we can get better ping and the ban of 3rd party programs as injectors and skill prediction would be irrefutable.

There are many things to think about it but BHS seems to have run avay from PvP as it is harder to balance than PvE.
  • The proper way to report someone like this is by sending your screenshots and description to Customer Support via a report ticket. Please don't post this kind of thing in the forums since it leads to witch hunts and unnecessary drama. That still applies even when you think the character is an alt.
This discussion has been closed.