One thing I can't understand between BHS and EME

edited May 2017 in Off-Topic
Recently, one game called "PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS" has been developed and published by BHS.
This game is currently really doing well in terms of Twitch viewer numbers, ranked almost within top #3 in terms of number of viewers, even higher than Overwatch, thus making huge money. I know it's good for BHS to make lots of profit so that they can use that money to develop Tera or Tera 2, but,

BHS run this game by themselves only but not thru EME for NA region service.
Why is that? BHS and EME has broken sister relationship right now?

Comments

• PUBG is just a case where Bluehole published their own title. We worked with their team a bit during the launch process, and some of the PUBG crew worked here at the En Masse office, but officially Bluehole is both the publisher and developer. Just as En Masse publishes games that aren't developed by Bluehole (most recently Alliance of Valiant Arms and Kritika), Bluehole also publishes their titles in a variety of ways. We still have a very close relationship.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats isn't EME going to publich PUBG ?
  • If bluehole or any studio decides to publish their own games outside their walls is probably cause publishers were asking too much money that's the main reason in most cases.
    I have a contruction businnes and i find myself in a similar situation often we build in other countries or regions sometimes I hire there and sometimes i have to send my own people cause the cost is much less,
    Bluehole is quite an efficient studio but lotta smaller ones strugle because the publishers strangulate them economically so they can't expand even if they wanted, agreements of the rights and their deals are important ,some publishers are just like marketing bridges publishing and decorating the product and some have more important role like a some sort of producer lotta stuff to look at before you partnership with a publisher,It can expand you or ruin you lol
    Big companies manage risk well and can afford failures some can't If EME got Kritika recently both europe and Na i guess they aren't of those who strangulate studuios besides they count with something very valuable , the marketing expertise ,publishing Tera opened doors for them i bet,

And about Kritika can anyone from the staff make a serious post with all the info gathered in one announcemnt or thread, i never played betas so what happens with the progress adquired when they launch the official release, all lost? and If i register with maelslayer email main account my tera EMP are useful there?, it's like the same enmasse account right?
    Or the EMP go separeted ? well ty in advance kritika looks really nice i think someone should make an offcial post in here since all is enmasse cause i read pieces of info here and there and watch lotta videos but not really important info , the official page say they accept applications for tests then some otehr sells packs with items or chests typical welcome packs so what is all this about ? u recommend to register with main account to make another , if not the staff can someone who already played provide accurate info this was launched 24 may i think yesterday but maybe acces is restricted or dont know applications over or whataver
  • MaelSlayer wrote: »
    And about Kritika can anyone from the staff make a serious post with all the info gathered in one announcemnt or thread, i never played betas so what happens with the progress adquired when they launch the official release, all lost? and If i register with maelslayer email main account my tera EMP are useful there?, it's like the same enmasse account right?
    Or the EMP go separeted ? well ty in advance kritika looks really nice i think someone should make an offcial post in here since all is enmasse cause i read pieces of info here and there and watch lotta videos but not really important info , the official page say they accept applications for tests then some otehr sells packs with items or chests typical welcome packs so what is all this about ? u recommend to register with main account to make another , if not the staff can someone who already played provide accurate info this was launched 24 may i think yesterday but maybe acces is restricted or dont know applications over or whataver

Well, at least I can tell you that you can use your same EME account, and EMP is global to all EME games. So you don't need to make a new account. You can apply to get into the open beta without paying anything (which you can do from the Account Services page), but if you want to be guaranteed a slot you have to buy a Founders Pack, which you buy from the Kritika website.) All the founders packs include EMP at a cheaper rate than you could normally buy, so basically it's like you're buying EMP and get access to Kirtika (with the founders items) as a bonus.
  • Thanks man you always have useful info about everything and you never troll lol, i'll go download and apply for that and see how goes the page says was released 24 may 2 days ago so should be already working or maybe im late, ive seen videos from english dudes i guess those guys from videogames portals get pre beta access for marketing rating testing reviews or whatever in any case their gameplays are always useful to watch the game running, now i wonder if there are european servers and Na ones so i'll find out now i'll get to it today and comment tomorrow or later cheers thanks man