[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

No Bonanza box No SEMI and NO Spellbinds

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    DMRT9T4DLY wrote: »
    dragonmu12 wrote: »
    i agree too add bonanza box to vanguard shop.

Bonanza boxes are for PvP players, not for PvE. Do not add them to vanguards. In fact, don't add them back into the game at all.

Bonanza boxes are for all players... containing semis, mes, spellbind, or feedstock... what are you smoking?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    add bonanza boxes to vanguard shops.. we dont need masterwork boxes which contain lvl 58 cruxes !

Actually this is a good idea, mva boxes rewards are not that much and cruxes are droped when killing a lvl 58-60 dracaloth, also CCB, and old reset instance scrolls will be removed from game. That makes the MWA Box an item that will need a revamp or better replace it with bonanza box.

Bonanza boxes are for PvP players, not for PvE. Do not add them to vanguards. In fact, don't add them back into the game at all.

BG's also give vanguard credits then should BG stop rewarding VC becuase of your claim.

Actually Vanguar Credits could be the best way to get bonanza boxes if you put them at 400 even a non-elite account can buy one after doing his dailes.

I don't know, maybe they could put them at 200 as the MWA are right now.
    LancerJiva wrote: »

Bonanza boxes are for all players... containing semis, mes, spellbind, or feedstock... what are you smoking?

Semis being the main issue because we have tier spellbinds and tier master enigmatic scrolls from dungeons and dailies. SES is the only mat that is a pain to get without bonanzas.
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    If this box gonna be in VG shop, certainly not gonna be 200 or 400.
    Let's say 200 credits = 1 MWA box, containing 16 MWA + random stuff, or another MWA jackpot? So, 200 credits = max 24 MWA meanwhile Bonanza jackpot drops 50 MWA.

I'm not good in math but you get what I'm saying.
    edited May 2017
    Deluso wrote: »
    If this box gonna be in VG shop, certainly not gonna be 200 or 400.
    Let's say 200 credits = 1 MWA box, containing 16 MWA + random stuff, or another MWA jackpot? So, 200 credits = max 24 MWA meanwhile Bonanza jackpot drops 50 MWA.

I'm not good in math but you get what I'm saying.

I understand what are you saying that is why I think about the non-elite accounts, they could had 37 bonanza boxes with only one toon per week.

Should we adjust prices on Vanguards to match that if bonanzas boxes get in Vanguard Shop and remove MWA because they havent been that apealing anyway. You get CCB in dungeons and IoD Bams like 5 per hour, cruxes are droped by low level bams often, ses are rarely drop.

Edit: You even get an small amount of MWA doing ghillieaglade.

If I have to put a price for bonanza on Vanguards this should be equal at least so non-elite accounts could get 19 boxes per week per toon. Then maybe 300 or 400 Vangard credits is the more equal ratio.
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    Well, 300-400 VG credits for a Bonanza Box would make 200 VG credits of MWA way overpriced. If that to considered, I would like to suggest lower down a MWA box to a reasonable price.
  • Vanguard or pvp we need bonanza back thats all guys :awesome:
  • AryixAryix ✭✭✭
    Honestly, Bonanza Boxes just made it easier to get semis and spellbinds. Before Bonanza Boxes EME made events where they included Semis as jackpots to ease player's struggles. It's just going back to how it was, for now. As long as they know that players want/need more of these items, they will include them in game in different ways. The Victory Chests are fine, in a way, but perhaps it could use a bit of adjustment.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Robertina wrote: »
    Vanguard or pvp we need bonanza back thats all guys :awesome:

no, they dont
  • JasonLucas wrote: »
    @Spacecats give one more week for people use their Bellicarium and Killing Spree credits and after that clear everyone credits, then remove all items from merchants except the Bonanza box, set the price to 1k each and add back the credits to battlegrounds. The only thing that you guys will need to bother between the updates is the tier of feedstock. You guys can even bring the power hour back.

Adding/removing something like BG credits is a developer decision made by Bluehole. It's not something we can control as the publisher.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    JasonLucas wrote: »
    @Spacecats give one more week for people use their Bellicarium and Killing Spree credits and after that clear everyone credits, then remove all items from merchants except the Bonanza box, set the price to 1k each and add back the credits to battlegrounds. The only thing that you guys will need to bother between the updates is the tier of feedstock. You guys can even bring the power hour back.

Adding/removing something like BG credits is a developer decision made by Bluehole. It's not something we can control as the publisher.

It's sad too how awful this game has become. BAMs got neutered, connections for various people have gotten worse, and so many things get removed to ruin what was once a fun game. I've been around since beta. Guess all thanks to BHS
  • Spacecats wrote: »

I'm curious. Can you tell us why they made this decision ? What was the point of it ?
    No matter how I look at it personally, I can only see this as "we want to end pvp by removing incentive." The Gridiron boxes in particular are awful to the point that you might as well spit in my face as a reward for winning. Haven't seen anything of the others as of yet.
  • KiraboshiKiraboshi ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »

Are you guys able to improve the loot table/drop rate of VM mats in the victory boxes? This is the most common complaint with the new system.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/14729/thoughts-on-new-pvp-credit-system#latest
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/14585/battleground-victory-box-rewards#latest

You folks at eme would be a lot better off focusing on when you can do rather than lamenting over what changes BHS made that can't be helped. BHS makes changes that often don't make sense for the differences between KTera and NA Tera economies, and this recent change to battleground is one of them. The faster the Enmasse team figures out what you can do to remedy this, the fewer players will quit and the more money you guys will make.

Deluso wrote: »
    Well, 300-400 VG credits for a Bonanza Box would make 200 VG credits of MWA way overpriced. If that to considered, I would like to suggest lower down a MWA box to a reasonable price.

Well, What i suggested is to get rid of MWA boxes, as almost everything in that can be obtained really easy throught other means then add bonanza boxes at 300-400 Vangard Credtis.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    1000 VG = 1 bonanza box, should be a good idea.

bonanza oly obtain for credits bg, why obtain from outer source instead pvp bg ?
  • JasonLucasJasonLucas ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »

Hmmm, so forward this to BHS? The BGs merchant will be dead soon and I don't think BHS has plans for them, so we can use them as an system exclusive to NA and have items such Smart Dyads and Bonanza.
    Anyway, whatever are you guys planning for these items don't take a year to address like you guys did with the Titan's Ember and don't place them inside of these new RNG boxes.