[PS4/XB1] We will be entering maintenance dowtime on 6/17 at 7pm PDT (2:00 UTC). For more information, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/2IoSgVW

The manager that improved what we wanted to be improved for years is leaving us. Thanks Noesis

12346»

Comments

• This is my main account, nice try tho
  • SquishiesSquishies ✭✭✭
    I was having a pretty meh Monday.

Then I read page 2 and onward, now my Monday is better!
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just one thread for positive-atmosphere to say a simple goodbye to a staff, regardless of his efforts and results of what he had done, was what this was asked for, but things have derailed so much.

Well, is the typical thread where someone ventout his/her frustations and haters or stalkers post to make even worse the thread.

If people don't like the thread or see it as something unneeded then it should be reported and move on to other thread.
    4WTY6CE5JN wrote: »
    This is my main account, nice try tho

Your main account after your previous main account was banned? or

Your main account in forums to use so your main account don't get banned?
    vkobe wrote: »
    becuse when you already spent 400 $ in this game you have the right to be whiny, ignorant, clueless, trolling, crybaby players when enmasse tera qualities slope down with time to a level than our tera is more bad than tera gameforge :confounded:

I have spent more then 3k dollars in this game and I don't make me more important than the rest of the players who spend less or make me less important than those who spend more.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ElinUsagi and the alts that are hidden to give each other many likes but that they do not pass 20 on each threads.
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    @ElinUsagi and the alts that are hidden to give each other many likes but that they do not pass 20 on each threads.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    ... or

I thought this include that.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just one thread for positive-atmosphere to say a simple goodbye to a staff, regardless of his efforts and results of what he had done, was what this was asked for, but things have derailed so much.

Well, is the typical thread where someone ventout his/her frustations and haters or stalkers post to make even worse the thread.

If people don't like the thread or see it as something unneeded then it should be reported and move on to other thread.

becuse when you already spent 400 $ in this game you have the right to be whiny, ignorant, clueless, trolling, crybaby players when enmasse tera qualities slope down with time to a level than our tera is more bad than tera gameforge :confounded:

I have spent more then 3k dollars in this game and I don't make me more important than the rest of the players who spend less or make me less important than those who spend more.

it is not to made important self, but only the right to complaint when the service is slope down, good for you if you are satisfied customer ;)

it is not to made important self, but only the right to complaint when the service is slope down, good for you if you are satisfied customer ;)

You have the right to complain even if you didn't spend money in the game.

You have the right to complain even if you have only played this game less than a day.

People complained to this game even before it was on-line at NA and EU (ie. Elin censorship).

And people will complain even after they quit playing this game.

Everyone has the right to complain just need to make sure that they are complaining in the right place.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

You have the right to complain even if you didn't spend money in the game.

You have the right to complain even if you have only played this game less than a day.

People complained to this game even before it was on-line at NA and EU (ie. Elin censorship).

And people will complain even after they quit playing this game.

Everyone has the right to complain just need to make sure that they are complaining in the right place.

say that to NikuroTega ;)
  • guys , is there a metod with i can transfer items or money from account to account ? ( srry for my bad english )
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @63RA3H53YG said:
    > guys , is there a metod with i can transfer items or money from account to account ? ( srry for my bad english )

You can send parcels or trade items or golds to any characters within same server, if your items are trade-able you can do it in the same server.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    > @63RA3H53YG said:
    > guys , is there a metod with i can transfer items or money from account to account ? ( srry for my bad english )

You can send parcels or trade items or golds to any characters within same server, if your items are trade-able you can do it in the same server.

i have 2 diff accounts and i wanted to transfer some trade-able items and stuffs
  • Just one thread for positive-atmosphere to say a simple goodbye to a staff, regardless of his efforts and results of what he had done, was what this was asked for, but things have derailed so much.

This says it all. I'm going to close this thread because it's just bickering and memes.

To those who wish Noesis well, thanks, I'll pass it on! There's still room to leave a fond farewell for him in the Friday Twitch stream thread but please don't bring the arguments there... you're giving me a freaking hairball :confounded: :confounded: :confounded: :confounded:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/14775/5-12-twitch-stream-anniversary-part-2

This discussion has been closed.