DUNGEON HIGHLIGHT

Is it suppose to be 100% drop at the last boss?

if so, it isn't 100% atm. 3/8 runs we got nothing.

Comments

• SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    So far 8 runs not one drop other than the candies. RIP.
  • Just like the previous dungeon highlight, none of the loot is 100% chance to drop. All the loot listed in the news post is a chance to drop individually.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Just like the previous dungeon highlight, none of the loot is 100% chance to drop. All the loot listed in the news post is a chance to drop individually.

Not 100%? whats the point of gambling when its an anniversary 1 time event? Should be 100% and everyone in the party gets it.
  • edited May 2017
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Just like the previous dungeon highlight, none of the loot is 100% chance to drop. All the loot listed in the news post is a chance to drop individually.

Not 100%? whats the point of gambling when its an anniversary 1 time event? Should be 100% and everyone in the party gets it.

The Anniversary Tokens are 100% chance to drop. In fact Abscess is dropping more tokens this week due to the highlight. I think a little editing is actually in order for this news post...
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    > @Spacecats said:
    > Just like the previous dungeon highlight, none of the loot is 100% chance to drop. All the loot listed in the news post is a chance to drop individually.

So I have to get cancer doing AB FOR A WEEK, for a 0,00001 chance of getting one?

Where's the festivity in this? It's an event. it's supposed to be fun. Not grindfest.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Spacecats said:
    > LancerJiva wrote: »
    >
    > Spacecats wrote: »
    >
    > Just like the previous dungeon highlight, none of the loot is 100% chance to drop. All the loot listed in the news post is a chance to drop individually.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Not 100%? whats the point of gambling when its an anniversary 1 time event? Should be 100% and everyone in the party gets it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The Anniversary Tokens are 100% chance to drop. In fact Abscess is dropping more tokens this week due to the highlight. I think a little editing is actually in order for this news post...

I'm talking about the additional loot not the tokens.
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    Not 100% chance to drop and if anything drops not everyone in the group get It- in a 7-man dungeon. C'mon!!!

At least make this highlight bull**** event in 5-man dungeons instead.
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    > @Salvatori said:
    > Not 100% chance to drop and if anything drops not everyone in the group get It- in a 7-man dungeon. C'mon!!!
    >
    > At least make this highlight bull**** event in 5-man dungeons instead.

Everyone gets it in the raid. At least that's what happened to us.
    But the chance is very small. To the point of not worthing it.
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    > @Seikilos said:
    > > @Salvatori said:
    > > Not 100% chance to drop and if anything drops not everyone in the group get It- in a 7-man dungeon. C'mon!!!
    > >
    > > At least make this highlight bull**** event in 5-man dungeons instead.
    >
    > Everyone gets it in the raid. At least that's what happened to us.
    > But the chance is very small. To the point of not worthing it.

Did 8 runs a few minutes ago and dropped 1 mask and 1 smart dyad that only one person got it. The only thing everyone got was a candy.
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    @Spacecats what the hel is wrong with you guys?! you call this a anniversary event? Its a grind fest let down thats what this is.

Kyra's, Mongo's, Blue boxes, boss hunting, flying all over the world for low level players as max level players etc.

The things that bring us all together that make us forget the boring grind for new gear mats (boring for some but not all.. you know what i mean?)

Like Kyras last time was amazing, everybody came together running stuff getting the catalysts and sharing there fav color on which they where lucking on see if you got lucky then, sharing/trading your loot with friends if you got to manny of one, it was downright fun!

That's is what you SUPPOSE to do! I think we all made that very clear on these forums and in the game to.

We want a REAL anniversary event not this non event...
    Just look at EU they have a great anniversary event
    (No im not moving to eu so dont ask lol)
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    running stuff getting the catalysts
    hate to burst your bubble bud, but that's exactly what this event is now
  • RolyRoly ✭✭
    lol trap, please put 100 dyad per run will appreciate your kindness space GG...
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    > @metagame said:
    > Babbelsim wrote: »
    >
    > running stuff getting the catalysts
    >
    >
    >
    > hate to burst your bubble bud, but that's exactly what this event is now

But is it rewarding? I dont think so.
    When you ran 1 dungeon run you could have 5 catalysts and roll on something great already

Now you get a couple of tokens which gives you nothing realy because you need waaay more for something decent
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    I have to agree... the other anniversary events with different companies give guaranteed stuff for just playing. So far I got some loot boxes that I got nothing from - bought them with the anniv tokens from grid - (with a 60+% win ratio in gridiron all week) and 2 pairs of wings. Kinda bummed... doesn't feel very festive to me at all.