[PC] Maintenance will begin on 6/20 at 8am PDT, and is expected to last for 3 hours. For more information, please view the following thread: http://bit.ly/2MYtJv6

More TERA content on youtube is good :3

Just a few shorts from my gameplay this week-

Enjoy o/

Edit : Happy Mother's Day o/

Edit : Falling in Gridiron is a bug that's been around ever since the battleground came out- it's nothing lag related at all- sorry for the confusion!

Comments

• canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    Too real man.
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    Lol hahahaha
  • Just fantastic, thank you for sharing <3
  • My eyes! Do you play in 480p?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    no excuse, you is a floormat, noo more threads for you.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    HAKP4FNNEX wrote: »
    My eyes! Do you play in 480p?

It's uh the canvas is bigger than the video clips so technically i should have scaled it up but i was lazy
  • feazesherofeazeshero ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Oh that's such a nice video, thanks for sharing. I think this just shows what all of us have been going through as of late and can't even attempt a single smooth dungeon run.
  • At least in this video you have the dignity of death in a dungeon with other people, die in this manner to a bam and see how much it triggers you.
  • MontblanckMontblanck ✭✭✭
    Oh dear mother nature the glitch to heaven and all those "Oh there it goes again I'm already dead what happened" is too true.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    amazing. beautiful. art in motion.

well. almost motion.
  • What no cannot possibly be the servers fault. Its -your- fault, your internet connection and your PC. Servers are working as intended.
    Move to Australia, I heard they have 40 ping, and you wont have none of these problems

Thanks, I was just about to post all this.

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

@seraphinush for real though, what happened at 0:50? That's more than just lag. Have you fallen through more than just that once?
  • MontblanckMontblanck ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    What no cannot possibly be the servers fault. Its -your- fault, your internet connection and your PC. Servers are working as intended.
    Move to Australia, I heard they have 40 ping, and you wont have none of these problems

Thanks, I was just about to post all this.

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

@seraphinush for real though, what happened at 0:50? That's more than just lag. Have you fallen through more than just that once?

It happened to me a couple of times - one time in Timescape, I i-framed the trash mobs before second boss, got stuck and fell downwards the map. Respawning outside only brought me to this heaven like place like you see in the video.

It also happened on IOD when I jutsu'd a BAM. Went through the map's floor, fell to the lake below.

Seems like it happens in PVP too based on the video.
  • AngelineAngeline ✭✭✭
    Falling through the map happens all the time plz why don't you know this Spacecats plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. <//////3
  • MinileeMinilee ✭✭
    What no cannot possibly be the servers fault. Its -your- fault, your internet connection and your PC. Servers are working as intended.

Tbh you clearly see hes not the only one lagging. And i can say, i had multiple lags in dungeons similar to the video, lag that either wiped the team or killed more then half the members.

And yes, the gridiron bug happened to me like 5 times already ?