[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Suggestion. Noble (and other types) mount voucher.

Been thinking, why can't we have a voucher that gives certain mounts the noble or whatever status that replenishes stam or hp or whatever it is a mount can replenish? Maybe limit it to single character mounts so you can't get a single voucher to work on a full account mount or whatever. I suppose this won't be too easy to add to the game since there's so many mounts plus the whole single char and account mounts which in some cases are the exact same mount. But in the end, all I would like is to have the ability to use these in mounts like nightmare or sleipnir. Either a voucher or just adding replenishing versions of mounts that do not have this.

As usual, there might be someone who would have reasons to not ask for this or who would think the idea is bad for this or that reason. If so, please express your points and opinions.

Comments

• CallaCalla ✭✭✭
    I actually think this is a great idea for older mounts that don't really do anything. I've always enjoyed the Rainbow mount, even if it doesn't provide any stat replenishment. I think it's also something nice for the founder's mount, or even the collector's edition mount.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    I love this idea. It'd be nice to be able to spend a little extra money to make your mount have benefits.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought of this when the other day decided to start using my sleipnir again. See, I see nearly nobody using such a nice looking mount. At least the game has so many different mounts nowadays that you don't see large bunches of people using the same mount unless when they first release. Though I still see an unusually high amount of white lions.
  • it'd also be cool if they made it like a drag-and-drop kind of system for both pets and mounts, giving mounts the same kind of ui pets have
    they could be bought/obtained as skills like, mount skills: stamina buff, health buff, mana buff etc
    pet skills: auto loot, backpack, auto gather etc
    and you could just drag the skill icons into slots on the ui