[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

DUNGEON HIGHLIGHT

124»

Comments

• STALKERrulesSTALKERrules ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Waiting for EME to actually make an anniversary event and not a grind fest
    1p4kca.jpg

Btw im losing all my hopes here.....
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    Waiting for EME to actually make an anniversary event and not a grind fest
    1p4kca.jpg

Btw im losing all my hopes here.....

*saves picture*

i have a feeling im gonna need it in the future...
  • PetasoPetaso ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    @Spacecats is it just me or did the dungeon highlight drops are not dropping after this maint? ran 2 abnm so far and didnt get anything form the highlighted dungoen drops. not even feed. :-0
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Mieax wrote: »
    @Spacecats is it just me or did the dungeon highlight drops are not dropping after this maint? ran 2 abnm so far and didnt get anything form the highlighted dungoen drops. not even feed. :-0

welcome to the satisfying RNGversary event
    the highlight is working btw, only you are the unlucky one ;)
  • PetasoPetaso ✭✭
    Ah thats really sad. ;w;
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...so The Abscess is the dungeon for this week? eeehh.....
    Well guess it's a fast one to do at least.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Shikine wrote: »
    Mieax wrote: »

welcome to the satisfying RNGversary event
    the highlight is working btw, only you are the unlucky one ;)

and tikets for lotto rng droops are very cheap :awesome:
    Seikilos wrote: »
    > @StevenAnthony said:
    > im realy suprise how eagerly are people, chance to get smart dyad for a 2 minutes run is no enough for this dudes, they still want smart dyad 100% per 40 runs and still complains, plisss

Well 1 every 9 runs (which happened to me) is not evrn close. And that's if you are elite and you reset. People who are not elit are even worse.

Again not that festive to me.

People are mistaking general events for celebrating events.
    This is tera's 5th year, it should be huge with gifts everywhere. Not rng and grind everywhere.

maybe you only have 2 characters, ok, you run 2 runs, and reset and do others 2 runs , ok you be lucky last run and you get 1 smart dyad,
    sorry, but this sound me "huge gift" since only took me 10 m do all 4 runs .................
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    > @StevenAnthony said:
    > Seikilos wrote: »
    >
    > > @StevenAnthony said:
    > > im realy suprise how eagerly are people, chance to get smart dyad for a 2 minutes run is no enough for this dudes, they still want smart dyad 100% per 40 runs and still complains, plisss
    >
    > Well 1 every 9 runs (which happened to me) is not evrn close. And that's if you are elite and you reset. People who are not elit are even worse.
    >
    > Again not that festive to me.
    >
    > People are mistaking general events for celebrating events.
    > This is tera's 5th year, it should be huge with gifts everywhere. Not rng and grind everywhere.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > maybe you only have 2 characters, ok, you run 2 runs, and reset and do others 2 runs , ok you be lucky last run and you get 1 smart dyad,
    > sorry, but this sound me "huge gift" since only took me 10 m do all 4 runs .................

Hey , mate, key word here is 'lucky'. No one guarantees you you will get it in 4 runs. I did 8 with my sorc and got 2. Did 8 with my mystic and got nothing. Not even candy. For an untradable item that you gonna need quite a few to have any good result, that's pretty [filtered]. Again I'm talking for an event to celebrate tera's 5 years. If it was any other random event I wouldn't care. But this event is poorly designed and to be honest I feel like EME is trolling us.
    > @StevenAnthony said:
    >
    > > @StevenAnthony said:
    > > im realy suprise how eagerly are people, chance to get smart dyad for a 2 minutes run is no enough for this dudes, they still want smart dyad 100% per 40 runs and still complains, plisss
    >
    > Well 1 every 9 runs (which happened to me) is not evrn close. And that's if you are elite and you reset. People who are not elit are even worse.
    >
    > Again not that festive to me.
    >
    > People are mistaking general events for celebrating events.
    > This is tera's 5th year, it should be huge with gifts everywhere. Not rng and grind everywhere.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > maybe you only have 2 characters, ok, you run 2 runs, and reset and do others 2 runs , ok you be lucky last run and you get 1 smart dyad,
    > sorry, but this sound me "huge gift" since only took me 10 m do all 4 runs .................

Hey , mate, key word here is 'lucky'. No one guarantees you you will get it in 4 runs. I did 8 with my sorc and got 2. Did 8 with my mystic and got nothing. Not even candy. For an untradable item that you gonna need quite a few to have any good result, that's pretty [filtered]. Again I'm talking for an event to celebrate tera's 5 years. If it was any other random event I wouldn't care. But this event is poorly designed and to be honest I feel like EME is trolling us.

since the absses is low tier and designed for people clear in idoneal set ( by the way, is low tier gearing dungeon) , "I did 8 with my sorc and got 2", sorry, but this is luck, smart dyad is a pluss,if you dont like run absess, pliss, wait eme add like in jackpot stongbox event or buy in ks shop for 80 k credits, thanks.
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    2 weeks more haha. Let's enjoy the "Anniversary" event. :dizzy:
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    Duuude I did 80 runs or so yesterday ('cause I have one of each class+some repeated to lvl 65 most are geared somehow and I'm elite so..) and only got 3 structures xD!

80 runs = 3 structures
    8/16 runs = 2 smart dyad structures is hella lucky rng :D!

Anyways... yeah the grind is real and I'm tired already lol!
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    > @StevenAnthony said:
    >
    > > @StevenAnthony said:
    > > Seikilos wrote: »
    > >
    > > > @StevenAnthony said:
    > > > im realy suprise how eagerly are people, chance to get smart dyad for a 2 minutes run is no enough for this dudes, they still want smart dyad 100% per 40 runs and still complains, plisss
    > >
    > > Well 1 every 9 runs (which happened to me) is not evrn close. And that's if you are elite and you reset. People who are not elit are even worse.
    > >
    > > Again not that festive to me.
    > >
    > > People are mistaking general events for celebrating events.
    > > This is tera's 5th year, it should be huge with gifts everywhere. Not rng and grind everywhere.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > maybe you only have 2 characters, ok, you run 2 runs, and reset and do others 2 runs , ok you be lucky last run and you get 1 smart dyad,
    > > sorry, but this sound me "huge gift" since only took me 10 m do all 4 runs .................
    >
    > Hey , mate, key word here is 'lucky'. No one guarantees you you will get it in 4 runs. I did 8 with my sorc and got 2. Did 8 with my mystic and got nothing. Not even candy. For an untradable item that you gonna need quite a few to have any good result, that's pretty [filtered]. Again I'm talking for an event to celebrate tera's 5 years. If it was any other random event I wouldn't care. But this event is poorly designed and to be honest I feel like EME is trolling us.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > since the absses is low tier and designed for people clear in idoneal set ( by the way, is low tier gearing dungeon) , "I did 8 with my sorc and got 2", sorry, but this is luck, smart dyad is a pluss,if you dont like run absess, pliss, wait eme add like in jackpot stongbox event or buy in ks shop for 80 k credits, thanks.

You got me all wrong and I think you half read my post.

I don't dislike it because the chances are low. I dislike it because this is what EME thinks of an 'amazing 5 week celebration'. Forgive me but I have a completely different concept for celebrations. Maybe it's my Mediterranean background but when I hear festivities I expect festivities. Not, 'hey, we added these in the drops, now go fetch!'. Because that's exactly what this is. Just because it's out of the daily routine, doesn't mean that it's automatically festive or celebratory.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    > @StevenAnthony said:
    >
    > > @StevenAnthony said:
    > > Seikilos wrote: »
    > >
    > > > @StevenAnthony said:
    > > > im realy suprise how eagerly are people, chance to get smart dyad for a 2 minutes run is no enough for this dudes, they still want smart dyad 100% per 40 runs and still complains, plisss
    > >
    > > Well 1 every 9 runs (which happened to me) is not evrn close. And that's if you are elite and you reset. People who are not elit are even worse.
    > >
    > > Again not that festive to me.
    > >
    > > People are mistaking general events for celebrating events.
    > > This is tera's 5th year, it should be huge with gifts everywhere. Not rng and grind everywhere.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > maybe you only have 2 characters, ok, you run 2 runs, and reset and do others 2 runs , ok you be lucky last run and you get 1 smart dyad,
    > > sorry, but this sound me "huge gift" since only took me 10 m do all 4 runs .................
    >
    > Hey , mate, key word here is 'lucky'. No one guarantees you you will get it in 4 runs. I did 8 with my sorc and got 2. Did 8 with my mystic and got nothing. Not even candy. For an untradable item that you gonna need quite a few to have any good result, that's pretty [filtered]. Again I'm talking for an event to celebrate tera's 5 years. If it was any other random event I wouldn't care. But this event is poorly designed and to be honest I feel like EME is trolling us.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > since the absses is low tier and designed for people clear in idoneal set ( by the way, is low tier gearing dungeon) , "I did 8 with my sorc and got 2", sorry, but this is luck, smart dyad is a pluss,if you dont like run absess, pliss, wait eme add like in jackpot stongbox event or buy in ks shop for 80 k credits, thanks.

You got me all wrong and I think you half read my post.

I don't dislike it because the chances are low. I dislike it because this is what EME thinks of an 'amazing 5 week celebration'. Forgive me but I have a completely different concept for celebrations. Maybe it's my Mediterranean background but when I hear festivities I expect festivities. Not, 'hey, we added these in the drops, now go fetch!'. Because that's exactly what this is. Just because it's out of the daily routine, doesn't mean that it's automatically festive or celebratory.

I hate but to agree with this one.

It feels lacking because there is nothing special. Not because there aren't enough drops.