The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Anniversary Tokens [Updated 5/30/17]

Comments

• SelenyaSelenya ✭✭
    LYC14 wrote: »
    Can we please have these events back for the anniversary:
    - World BAMs
    - Rootstock
    - T.E.R.A.
    - Blue boxes
    And more...

BLUES BOXEESSSSSSS PLEASE or Mangos Event ! :3
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Selenya wrote: »
    LYC14 wrote: »
    Can we please have these events back for the anniversary:
    - World BAMs
    - Rootstock
    - T.E.R.A.
    - Blue boxes
    And more...

BLUES BOXEESSSSSSS PLEASE or Mangos Event ! :3

But the servers might actually just stop under that much pressure. They're pretty sickly right now...
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    No. Rootstock is a harvest festival, it doesn't belong in spring.
    bamarama's supposed to be special as well but we've had it for nearly a year straight now

Two wrongs don't make a right.
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats is there and update of items in the event store today?
  • edited May 2017
    Yes, sorry for the delay. The store was changed this morning to week 2 contents. As promised, the week 1 contents that cost 350 or more were carried over into week 2. A couple of them also got price reductions.

• Valliant Potion 3 Tokens
    • Strong Canephora Potion 5 Tokens
    • Strong Bravery Potion 5 Tokens
    • Enchanting Bonanza Box 14 Tokens
    • HYDRATH-Black Beret (Hair Slot) 90 Tokens
    • Fisherman's Cap (Hair Slot) 115 Tokens
    • Celestial Gold Weapon Skin (Smart Box) 200 Tokens
    • Black Catocaster (Back Slot) 275 Tokens
    • Riding Skill: Ni Hao (Permanent Character Mount) 280 Tokens
    • Riding Skill: Grizzle (Permanent Character Mount) 280 Tokens
    • Riding Skill: Ice (Permanent Character Mount) 280 Tokens
    • Blizzat's Remembrance (Smart Box) 350 Tokens
    • Conjurers Costume Kit (Smart Box) 350 Tokens
    • Flying Skill: Orville (Permanent Character Mount) 350 Tokens
    • Headliner’s Costume Kit (Smart Box) 375 Tokens
    • Formal Wear Costume Box (Smart Box) 450 Tokens
    • Illusionist's Costume Kit (Smart Box, Dyeable) 450 Tokens
    • Ingenue's Costume Kit (Smart Box, Dyeable) 475 Tokens

Also I want to reiterate that we're still exploring additional ways to earn Anniversary Tokens as the month's events roll on. A news post is on the way with some details. You guys can expect to see it later this week.
  • @Spacecats

Can you guys consider adding smart dyads as a possible item for purchase with tokens in the upcoming weeks? Farming them in AB is kinda unreliable with the drop rate and there's currently no way to get them without strongbox jackpot events or KS credits anymore.
  • DMRT9T4DLY wrote: »
    @Spacecats

Can you guys consider adding smart dyads as a possible item for purchase with tokens in the upcoming weeks? Farming them in AB is kinda unreliable with the drop rate and there's currently no way to get them without strongbox jackpot events or KS credits anymore.

We'll definitely consider it. With mostly cosmetic items, the Anniversary Token shop is really meant to award fun items for participating in the game throughout the 5th Anniversary month. IMO a longer term method for earning things like Smart Dyad Niveot Structures and enchanting mats is needed for PvP.

Saying that, I realize that Bonanza boxes were just added to the week 2 shop. The intention there is to give people that aren't interested in costumes or saving tokens something extra to spend them on as they run dungeons. Again, not a long term replacement for good PvP rewards.
  • Can we have Shadowlaced Smart box?, I love that weapon skin! :3
  • HastrerHastrer ✭✭
    4 costumes box are Female only...well, i will try to get one panda, or buy some Bonanza Box.
  • happierhappier ✭✭
    @Spacecats
    can you please put kitty-cat whiskers and that wing headband (http://i.imgur.com/w8UV9ck.png) it's been like 2 years since that was released in KTera and EU Tera
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    Dear CM @Spacecats I hope you'll hear my one and only wish in the game. Can you please consider adding the mask like the Alliance Mask or maybe similar that the eyes of the mask are glowing. Please? I know that some players say that it should be legendary and should never come back. I love doing battleground like CS, FWC and CU. But when I started playing the game, year ago.. I was still leveling up and explored the game because I don't have any friends that time. And when I hit lvl 65, Alliance was removed and was hoping that I can somehow get the mask because it's Anniversary of the game. Please consider :( :( I would be veryyyyyyy happy if this is implemented. Thanks
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    I would like to have some Big Head 1Day on tokens for a fair price of 5 tokens <3

• unity stole! unity stole! unity stole!
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    DMRT9T4DLY wrote: »
    @Spacecats

We'll definitely consider it. With mostly cosmetic items, the Anniversary Token shop is really meant to award fun items for participating in the game throughout the 5th Anniversary month.

Then why didn't you choose some limited edition items instead of stuff we can already buy from multiple sources?
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    slowly getting there eme. at least this week, it's more costumes, albeit pretty sucky have-to-grind-on-8-characters-a-day prices still. at least doing 16 abscess runs a day has landed me quite a few. maybe next week it'll be even better.
This discussion has been closed.