[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Stupid runeburst prompt.

This prompt is nothing but clutter and I can't seem to turn it off. It's not the skill chain prompt. I am attaching a pic so you know of what i speak. How do I disable this thing? BSprompt.png?raw=1

Comments

• HaloistHaloist ✭✭✭
    If it has nothing to do with skill chain prompt, then it's an in-built chain and you cannot disable it.
  • iNjzaiNjza ✭✭
    ahahha love the screenshot.. i too hate it.. but learnign to live with it
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haloist wrote: »
    If it has nothing to do with skill chain prompt, then it's an in-built chain and you cannot disable it.

And making in-built chains that cannot be disabled is a really stupid decision from BHS.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haloist wrote: »

And making in-built chains that cannot be disabled is a really stupid decision from BHS.

It's been apart of the game for a while and sadly they never changed it even when there had been a period on old forums where there were a lot of complaints.