[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Patch Notes 5/16/17

SKiS0n3.jpg

New patch notes are available for today's update (Tuesday, May 16). You can find them here:
http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes/patch-550303hf1

Comments

• canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    Did the hotfixes roll out yet? Cuz people are still lagging in dungeons and IoD in TR.
  • where are my friendly bank tabs? :(
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    when will tr stop lagging so much
  • lagging for me even im not in a dungeon..it just a happen a day ago.pls fix..i cant play like this
  • It says Improved Server stability, so that means server transfer is coming back up soon?
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Wunzigan wrote: »
    It says Improved Server stability, so that means server transfer is coming back up soon?

They said a hotfix for that is being tested today, and might be ready as soon as tomorrow.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the extra notes, btw. More information is much appreciated. :)
  • Other than a minor "tokens can be stashed" note, nothing on how much of a failure this 5th Anni' Event is?
  • Your improved server stability made it worse for me. Before I would get some lag spikes every so often but nothing to intense that I couldn't do some casual stuff like IoD BAMs but now I can't do anything since I spike way more often and constantly getting disconnected. I was disconnected 3 times from the server in 15 mins....
  • Your improved server stability made it worse for me. Before I would get some lag spikes every so often but nothing to intense that I couldn't do some casual stuff like IoD BAMs but now I can't do anything since I spike way more often and constantly getting disconnected. I was disconnected 3 times from the server in 15 mins....

What server are you playing on? There are still some reports of lag spikes on some servers (AV is a big one), but not so much disconnections, at least in general.

What server are you playing on? There are still some reports of lag spikes on some servers (AV is a big one), but not so much disconnections, at least in general.

I'm on FF and I wasn't doing anything major during those times, just sitting in Highwatch and crafting. Though I was generally fine yesterday with just some lag spikes here and there but today was just terrible and not playable. But since yesterday was alright, it might of been an over-reacting a bit and might be a personal issue with my internet itself (I have been having some internet slow downs over the past month or so). Will try to see how it goes later.
  • I would like to echo what has been said by the @Darkrulerjoe - After teh patch, I have been constantly being disconnected or sometimes stuck in game while jsut doing nothing critical. selling items in broker or just chatting in world.

TR Server
  • Crashing,disconnected and lagging.Nothing good with this patch at all.
  • I'm still getting massive lag spikes and constant disconnections to the point that the game isn't even playable for more than 15 minutes, some times even less, and others on FF are also getting it to so I know it's not just on my end, and I have no problems playing any other games, only Tera.

• It will be solved at some time the lag in fey forest is impossible to play only to know if I continue to invest my money in the game or not thanks