Can we please increase the drop rate of the stoles on the Abcess?

Comments

• You figure the math out 16 runs a day not one stole. The drop rate + 1/7 chance = your better off playing the lottery. From my run runs to t11 drops haven't even been worth my time and I don't need the smart dyads that I have a lot of. The math D=<1/16+1/7
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just gonna quit running it and level up my new archer or my gunner

I got so excited they were added, but I've done like maybe 10 runs and just candy
  • TibixTibix ✭✭
    I wish the candy was tradeable. x.x i hate the damn things. id rather give them to someone who eats mp. i just want a stole x.x
  • YakusanYakusan ✭✭
    Honestly, I've been grinding 8 runs on 5 characters ever since the ab highlight started and i've seen maybe one or two drop, and obv I didn't get them. Have at least drop 2 or 3 when they do drop. I'd like to at least have something rewarding when farming this garbage dungeon.
  • RolyRoly ✭✭
    This thread is dedicated to stoles drop in that stupid dungeon? really? this is amazing!! seriously... you guys have to worries first about your [filtered] gear up to be more useful at least on IM and forget the [filtered] cosmetic and costumes that are [filtered] and work more to Increase your [filtered] DPS. that's why ain't surprise when a cutie Elin or an orgasmic Castanic female get kicked from the party.... SIGH. (this is not the Victoria's Secret Runway -.-)
  • [filtered] that give me more Smart Dyad Niveot Structures !
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roly wrote: »
    This thread is dedicated to stoles drop in that stupid dungeon? really? this is amazing!! seriously... you guys have to worries first about your [filtered] gear up to be more useful at least on IM and forget the [filtered] cosmetic and costumes that are [filtered] and work more to Increase your [filtered] DPS. that's why ain't surprise when a cutie Elin or an orgasmic Castanic female get kicked from the party.... SIGH. (this is not the Victoria's Secret Runway -.-)

i've read a lot of ridiculous things on these forums over the past 4 years or what have you, but this is seriously up there.

literally the only reason you get to play this game for free is because of those "cute elin" and "orgasmic castanics" you ungrateful child
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    SAIXUNO wrote: »
    I'm fine with the rewards, the t11 is juicy

yeah, I ran with alts, put everything in bank and I was like, wot the, where did all those T11 came from lol But that doesn't make the event fun tho :D
  • RolyRoly ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Ridiculous is make a whiner thread about costumes drop, btw ain't a free player you troll.. better go to velika and make an elin's party dance or a [filtered] stupid [filtered] to someone else but came here to cry for more stupid stoles drop...
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    you are a free player, elite or not, this game is f2p because of costume addicts who drop huge dosh on costumes-- not because of your piddly 10-15 bucks each month. congrats, you fund an eme employee's coffee tab.

anyway people are free to complain about whatever they like, even those ugly stoles, why would you come into a thread about cosmetics if you dislike them? wouldn't that make you..... a troll?
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    SAIXUNO wrote: »
    I'm fine with the rewards, the t11 is juicy

yeah, I ran with alts, put everything in bank and I was like, wot the, where did all those T11 came from lol
    I really need to start checking my inventory for t11 from it lol
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Ardire wrote: »

why would you come into a thread about cosmetics if you dislike them? wouldn't that make you..... a troll?

Best response is best
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    Stoles?
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    I got one on accident
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    I got mine on the first try and a smart dyad on my second.