[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Noct situation

So how are we even supposed to keep up our noct supply? before i had to play both of my healers to supply my dps but now with bigger health pools you use most of those nocts in a single run.
170 for vs and vhhm
I just recently geared a lancer and oh boy, its making stuff way worse lol
Before we could farm the alliance mobs and thats it you are gucci but what do we have now?

Comments

• Could do a few runs with just Bravery/Canephora and rebuild your supply?
  • thats ghetto
  • Okay. Broker?
  • i used the last of my DS boxes yesterday, could we get some kind of noct box event? @Spacecats
  • I used like almost 1k each run on vs with sorc. :v
  • You can use tokens or VG creds, or you can get better and not need them every run. I personally still have 100k from alli and only use them in hm or if we really need the extra dps.
  • "or you can get better and not need them" you made my day lmao
  • DevilzweedDevilzweed ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    @WolfMaster what tokens? and there is no option in the VG shop for nocts. If you are talking about that random consumable box for 140 it seems like a waste of vgs.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Devilzweed wrote: »
    So how are we even supposed to keep up our noct supply? before i had to play both of my healers to supply my dps but now with bigger health pools you use most of those nocts in a single run.
    170 for vs and vhhm
    Before we could farm the alliance mobs and thats it you are gucci but what do we have now?

is too hard buy from tradebroker 1 g each.....................
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't use it for low and mid tier dungeons? It's not really needed unless you are going all out on hardest dungeons
  • Devilzweed wrote: »
    170 for vs and vhhm

It's not about just buying them out, we just want a way to farm Nocts . Event or not, I just wanna know a way to get more nocts like the good ole Alli days. also on MT it's 2g ea kek.

Also do the math, if someone ^ in post used 1000 in VS, that would be 1k-2k per run.. Does that sound worth to you? Or does it sound like we need a better way to farm for nocts?
  • @JasonGenerix exactly!
    also why use nocts? so you can farm dungeons faster and if you lancer so you can hold aggro if you are not top geared and got good deeps in your pt. unless you like your bosses perma spinning
    priest use nocts to have more debuff time on Triple nemesis, ress faster and heal for more. those are particularly awesome when you are carrying a run with your priest.
    and dps? well more dps = faster runs = everyone happier
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    i miss doing ally vault back in vm2 days and farming 200 nocts per run on each character of mine

i do agree that we should have a better way of obtaining nocteniums in our current patch. Last patch it wasnt that bad, i would usually end an RMHM with maybe 200 nocts less than i had when i started after vanguards, so it wasnt such a hassle to farm back what i had spent. But now? before i got skilled in most new dungeons i was already 6k nocts short of what i started out with, and i didnt pop nocts till the last boss usually

Just give us a way to farm/craft nocts like back in alliance days, or better
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am waiting for Sun Festival lol, I think we need more ways to get dem boxes, put them in anniversary drops?
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Devilzweed wrote: »
    170 for vs and vhhm

It's not about just buying them out, we just want a way to farm Nocts . Event or not, I just wanna know a way to get more nocts like the good ole Alli days. also on MT it's 2g ea kek.

Also do the math, if someone ^ in post used 1000 in VS, that would be 1k-2k per run.. Does that sound worth to you? Or does it sound like we need a better way to farm for nocts?

yea, farm nocteriums vwith vg quest, buy from tradrebroker because they are cheap, or use uncomond nocterium from 400 noct and 700 vg credits............................................... the reason why nocterium still cheap is because people are aviable easy obtain............................