The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Anniversary Tokens [Updated 5/30/17]

Comments

• Lolitaa wrote: »
    slowly getting there eme. at least this week, it's more costumes, albeit pretty sucky have-to-grind-on-8-characters-a-day prices still. at least doing 16 abscess runs a day has landed me quite a few. maybe next week it'll be even better.

16runs how? i can only do 8.
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Sharmiko wrote: »
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    slowly getting there eme. at least this week, it's more costumes, albeit pretty sucky have-to-grind-on-8-characters-a-day prices still. at least doing 16 abscess runs a day has landed me quite a few. maybe next week it'll be even better.

Alts maybe :tongue:
  • happier wrote: »
    @Spacecats
    can you please put kitty-cat whiskers and that wing headband (http://i.imgur.com/w8UV9ck.png) it's been like 2 years since that was released in KTera and EU Tera

Do you happen to know the item name in EU?
  • LucyFear wrote: »
    Dear CM @Spacecats I hope you'll hear my one and only wish in the game. Can you please consider adding the mask like the Alliance Mask or maybe similar that the eyes of the mask are glowing. Please? I know that some players say that it should be legendary and should never come back. I love doing battleground like CS, FWC and CU. But when I started playing the game, year ago.. I was still leveling up and explored the game because I don't have any friends that time. And when I hit lvl 65, Alliance was removed and was hoping that I can somehow get the mask because it's Anniversary of the game. Please consider :( :( I would be veryyyyyyy happy if this is implemented. Thanks

Hmm... I think there's only one version of that mask. I wouldn't want to upset any of the players that earned it. Let me think about ways it could be done properly. Anniversary Tokens might not be the right place.
  • @Spacecats Is Skyring supposed to only give 3 Anniversary tokens per win? Not 8 like Grid. Send help.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats there's three versions of the alliance masks-- the very simple ones with just the glowing blue eyes, the commander ones that have like the wing decal on the side and the exarch mask which is super fancy and glowy, all that jazz. If you do ever consider bringing back the alliance masks I'd advise just bringing back the simple low-tier ones to avoid people getting real salty. (since those ones were ez to get in the first place)
  • EpicCookie wrote: »
    @Spacecats Is Skyring supposed to only give 3 Anniversary tokens per win? Not 8 like Grid. Send help.

Yes, it's supposed to be 3. Skyring matches go a lot quicker, so we wanted to make sure the loot was still on par with PvE.
  • Can we have a way to get these tokens outside of doing dungeons/pvp? Maybe some way through Open world or if it has to be a dungeon, maybe the solo dungeons (Ex: Ghiliglade, Ace Dungeons etc). I just recently came back and don't want to go into party dungeons being all rusty especially during all the lag and disconnections that has been going on for the server.

Also making it something for open world would allow newer players to get a chance to do something in this event because right now, the newer players who don't have a level 65 don't get anything out of this event at all so far, nor does anyone who doesn't want to do dungeons when the server is still having lag issues.
  • Can we have a way to get these tokens outside of doing dungeons/pvp? Maybe some way through Open world or if it has to be a dungeon, maybe the solo dungeons (Ex: Ghiliglade, Ace Dungeons etc). I just recently came back and don't want to go into party dungeons being all rusty especially during all the lag and disconnections that has been going on for the server.

Also making it something for open world would allow newer players to get a chance to do something in this event because right now, the newer players who don't have a level 65 don't get anything out of this event at all so far, nor does anyone who doesn't want to do dungeons when the server is still having lag issues.

Many of us asked for some open world way to get the token but EME dont care :(
  • happierhappier ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    > Do you happen to know the item name in EU?

Heavenly Angel's Wings @Spacecats
  • NepgeahNepgeah ✭✭
    How much would i have to beg for the "Hat of sweet dreams" to make a return in a anniversary event?
  • XharzXharz
    edited May 2017
    I just wanted to Say Thank you again! The way everythings going with the Annicersary event is GREAT! You guys are awesome! I love how you added Enchanting Bonanza Box's for this week on top of carrying over the high token cost item's, like we talked about last week. When you look at EVERYTHING the anniversary events are giving the players over a entire month combined.... ITS AWESOME! =) Thank You EME, and Spacecat's.... i've never had a direct response in ANY game so rapidly from staff.... I've decided you are Cool, even if you have Blue hair! (We'll overlook it for you)
  • PetasoPetaso ✭✭
    I was wondering if we can have soem good male costumes. ;w; its just the good items for the costumes in the token shop neow are justfemale.... :-c
  • Good idea! More Male locked costumes please? We don't play to be girls all the time >_>
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    Sharmiko wrote: »

alts....+elite... decided to run it on more than 2 chars, so atm im running 20 a day. good stuff :/
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Hmm... I think there's only one version of that mask. I wouldn't want to upset any of the players that earned it. Let me think about ways it could be done properly. Anniversary Tokens might not be the right place.
    If tokens aren't the right place (I can see how not) then by golly goodness you have no idea how much I would love you if you brought the alliance masks back into the game through other means. guess who needs a leadership mask on their valk? me. ugh i would just be SO satisfied if i could get my hands on those masks again u-u
This discussion has been closed.