Enmasse, Are you not going to solve the tickets anymore?

I do not know what's happening ... but it's never happened to me. I opened the ticket day "2017-04-30 09:30PM PDT" so Enmasse closed my ticket answering "blábláblá" 2017-05-08 03:49PM PDT - https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/14506/closing-old-customer-support-tickets and said to me to open a new ticket. I opened but it's so longer and still not solved.

Comments

• VasnahVasnah ✭✭
    Waiting sucks but they are processing tickets. They got to mine already.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theyresponded me one ticket from 05/07 today.

Sadly nothing that can be done for me and my issue :(
  • Slowest support I've ever seen for an MMO.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Sorry to hear that about your ticket-

13 days for a ticket to resolve.. hmmmm that get's me worried

Edit : Oh whoops it's 8 i suck at math
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Sorry to hear that about your ticket-

13 days for a ticket to resolve.. hmmmm that get's me worried

Well, 8 days (7 to the 15). But they also prioritize based on what the topic is, so they're not all answered in sequence.
  • Unfortunatly I am also waiting for a ticket to be resolved... Ticket Number: 050817-000119 - Submitted 2017-05-08 01:41AM PDT.
  • Considering EME is losing members of staff quite fast, it will take 2-3 weeks. I'm pretty sure "Support" team has less then 5 people from the look of time needed to wait for a reply saying they can't do anything. Or poor understanding of what you need if its a "In Game" Problem
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭
    Submitted a ticket on 4/20/17. Had it closed when they did the mass closing. Resubmitted it immediately. Today is 5/17/17 and mine still hasn't been responded to. EME is probably slammed even though they tried to purge irrelevant tickets.
  • I sent in 12 tickets about event drops...was I not supposed to do that?
  • I had to resubmit my ticket after their mass closing (submitted it the same day they closed) and i received an answer yesterday and a follow up answer today. My ticket would be considered low priority so i can understand why it took awhile to get responded to.
  • The oldest tickets in our queue right now are from 5/8, and many of those are issues that were resubmitted after the original ticket was closed. We are doing our best to decrease the wait time even further, but it will take time.

Additionally, if you are not happy with the way your ticket was answered, please utilize the customer survey that is sent via email once the ticket is closed. This is the best way to give feedback on your customer support experience.
  • I submitted my issue on the 5th about accidentally crafting the wrong piece, we're 2 weeks in to the new patch and I've been wearing misery this entire time. It's insane, complete waste of 100k. I made a mistake, but damn, eme is making me pay for it. There's no way I can get the money back for this and it's clearly too late to be crafting ambush boots.
  • TheCatalystTheCatalyst ✭✭✭
    DYLW5HFXJH wrote: »
    I submitted my issue on the 5th about accidentally crafting the wrong piece, we're 2 weeks in to the new patch and I've been wearing misery this entire time. It's insane, complete waste of 100k. I made a mistake, but [filtered], eme is making me pay for it. There's no way I can get the money back for this and it's clearly too late to be crafting ambush boots.

Huh? I didn't know u can submit ticket on something like this..
    :confounded:
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    DYLW5HFXJH wrote: »
    I submitted my issue on the 5th about accidentally crafting the wrong piece, we're 2 weeks in to the new patch and I've been wearing misery this entire time. It's insane, complete waste of 100k. I made a mistake, but [filtered], eme is making me pay for it. There's no way I can get the money back for this and it's clearly too late to be crafting ambush boots.

Huh? I didn't know u can submit ticket on something like this..
    :confounded:

Honestly, I'm not 100% sure people should be able to use support as a sort of "undo button" for these sorts of mistakes, at least not an unlimited number of times. I've seen some MMO companies that give each account a "one-time oops" rule or something, and that could be worth considering. Otherwise there's no incentive for people to avoid making mistakes since they can just send a free ticket to have EME clean up their mess, and it adds to the pile.
  • The only way people keep spending money on race changes is because EME allows them to constume change. I assure you, if options like mistake items, changing costumes, and moving characters weren't a thing, the only job a GM in ANY game would have is to ban you and say soon (tm).