[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Enmasse, Are you not going to solve the tickets anymore?

Comments

• edited May 2017
    DYLW5HFXJH wrote: »
    The only way people keep spending money on race changes is because EME allows them to constume change. I assure you, if options like mistake items, changing costumes, and moving characters weren't a thing, the only job a GM in ANY game would have is to ban you and say soon (tm).

Honestly, I can't think of a company that wouldn't want a system that is self-sufficient/self-sustaining. If there were an easy way to have it costume-change automatically without manual intervention, it'd be way better for EME all around. (They hinted on the stream that they are investigating something related to that.)

There will still be people with other problems that require manual intervention (like technical problems, billing issues, resolving disputes, reporting cheaters, etc.) but ideally you'd want to automate as much tedium as possible.
  • DYLW5HFXJH wrote: »
    The only way people keep spending money on race changes is because EME allows them to constume change. I assure you, if options like mistake items, changing costumes, and moving characters weren't a thing, the only job a GM in ANY game would have is to ban you and say soon (tm).

You might be surprised at the range of things players need support assistance with. Things like account accessibility, technical issues, and player harassment, for instance.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »

You might be surprised at the range of things players need support assistance with. Things like account accessibility, technical issues, and player harassment, for instance.

Hey Spacecats, other games put special atention to harassment and usually the punishment for those bullies are the most frecuent. I supose is becuase toxicity in-game leads to lose lots on new players.

How EME is handling tickets about those cases?

Is EME interested to get rid of toxic players or EME is in a "deal with it" stance.

I ask this because I often see several veteran players to abuse from new players on learning and gearing dungeons making the experience, even for those who are not bullied but in that party, unpleasant and taking longer to finish the run because of their rant.

For me is really annoying to spend 2x the time in one run becuase the toxic player refuse to cooperate and boycot the run until everyone agree to kick the player he or they are harassing.

How important are those tickets for EME?
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    May be there will be found someone who can solve my ridiculous trouble with poison blade skill in warrior? Unable to play char because of it.. :(

I even wrote a ticket
  • May be there will be found someone who can solve my ridiculous trouble with poison blade skill in warrior? Unable to play char because of it.. :(

I even wrote a ticket

what's the ridiculous trouble exactly
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I get stuck for 1-2 seconds when I use it no matter where and what i kill in what time of the day and night. Two warriors and in both same trouble.
    Note: I can't tell exactly when it started - with upgrade of warrior or Valkyrie patch. But before revamp,didn't have it sure.
  • Ticket Number: 050917-000533
    Issue Topic: TERA: Game Support > I have an issue with an item or items. > I did a race change and now my items are not usable.
    You wrote...2017-05-09 11:45AM PDT

Still not resolved... its just race change for costumes :/
  • Spacecats wrote: »

I believe I covered that. Account accessibility ranges from the things I mentioned and you're right quite a bit more. Technical issues falls under soon (tm) and player harassment counts under bans. Belittling your job description, which is exactly what I did, doesn't mean that rewording the things GMs do is any different.
    We've had a few back and forths so far, at this point I'm considering my ability to complain way too much, and your ability to target posts that complain way too much in the same light. It's not worth it to respond to someone like me, I assure you.
  • HeruvimHeruvim ✭✭
    3 years ago they were responding even in the same day, now they don't give a [filtered]..
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    Heruvim wrote: »
    3 years ago they were responding even in the same day, now they don't give a [filtered]..

When we lost Tonka and Minea, we lost the people who cared us.
  • AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    Bonbonnie wrote: »
    Heruvim wrote: »

When we lost Tonka and Minea, we lost the people who cared us.

Except they still care about us? You try working on the support team with a gigantic influx of tickets.
  • AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Ticket Number: 050917-000533
    Issue Topic: TERA: Game Support > I have an issue with an item or items. > I did a race change and now my items are not usable.
    You wrote...2017-05-09 11:45AM PDT

Still not resolved... its just race change for costumes :/

Costume changes aren't the biggest priority ticket wise. Someone who can't get into their account or anything account related is a bigger problem than costume changes.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    > @Aetona said:
    > SinnyStuffs wrote: »
    >
    > Ticket Number: 050917-000533
    > Issue Topic: TERA: Game Support > I have an issue with an item or items. > I did a race change and now my items are not usable.
    > You wrote...2017-05-09 11:45AM PDT
    >
    > Still not resolved... its just race change for costumes :/
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Costume changes aren't the biggest priority ticket wise. Someone who can't get into their account or anything account related is a bigger problem than costume changes.

I will have to disagree. race changes are not cheap they are making quite a bit of $ from them. they should definitely be a priority.
  • Koikoi wrote: »
    > @Aetona said:
    > SinnyStuffs wrote: »
    >
    > Ticket Number: 050917-000533
    > Issue Topic: TERA: Game Support > I have an issue with an item or items. > I did a race change and now my items are not usable.
    > You wrote...2017-05-09 11:45AM PDT
    >
    > Still not resolved... its just race change for costumes :/
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Costume changes aren't the biggest priority ticket wise. Someone who can't get into their account or anything account related is a bigger problem than costume changes.

I will have to disagree. race changes are not cheap they are making quite a bit of $ from them. they should definitely be a priority.

This is why I'm so infuriated that it's taken them now over a week to get to my ticket. 25$ for a race change that ruined my costume (that I also paid 25$ for) is totally worthless because I can't use it ON THE SAME CHARACTER THAT I BOUGHT IT ON!
  • What is the average response time now? I Submitted a ticket 5/16 and still haven't heard a word.